Club DOSS

Booked on supporters bus for a wee trip to Arbroath tomorrow. Sun, sea and smokies. Should be doss. Will the locals apreciate the use of doss?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booked on supporters bus for a wee trip to Arbroath tomorrow. Sun, sea and smokies. Should be doss. Will the locals apreciate the use of doss?

You'll be there so absolutely. Your Dossness will illuminate the east coast!

You'll be there so absolutely. Your Dossness will illuminate the east coast!

Spicy fish supper from the Bell Rock is doss.

Cheers my DOSS bros. Should be a doss event. Looking forward to seeing our doss new loan signing from Liverpool, Henoc Mukendi. Doss name.

Any decent hostelries in Arbroath? I'm not sure I will manage any of sjc's doss boat-drinks but it will be doss weather and I may have to wet my whistle ;)

Bit of overDOSS there, but life cannot be too doss I suppose ;)

I had a rather doss encounter last night when I bumped into DundeeBarry on the Perth Road. Had a doss pint and a nip and a fine chat about the new season expectations and also of the bus crawl last year.

TRS if you'll have me I'd like to be a member of Club Doss.

Absolutely. You are doss and this fits the criteria for Club DOSS.

Been driving my Citroen Picasso through Mothewell with the windows down and Danial Beddingfield CD on full blast.

Doesn't get much more doss than that.

Been driving my Citroen Picasso through Mothewell with the windows down and Danial Beddingfield CD on full blast.

Doesn't get much more doss than that.

^^^

Not falling for that in the slightest, Adlington.

:unsure:

^^^

Not falling for that in the slightest, Adlington.

:unsure:

What do you mean? I thought club Doss was about being nice to one another?

I shall be sending a report to TRS this instance.

Fair enough :)

Enjoying the heatwave, young Adders?

I was...until I was cyber bullied for my music tastes and my choice of doss car. :(

I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand.. If I'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am?

Doss-iel Bedingfield

Aye never mind the lyrics TRS. Im getting bullied by a fellow club member. Whatcha gonna do 'bout it? :thumbsdown

james-van-der-beek-crying.gif

You guys should note that, although I'm the founder and creator of Club DOSS, I shouldn't be regarded as the leader. We are all equal. My job is simply to update the list of members in the OP. Apart from that, we are all as doss as each other.

You guys should note that, although I'm the founder and creator of Club DOSS, I shouldn't be regarded as the leader. We are all equal. My job is simply to update the list of members in the OP. Apart from that, we are all as doss as each other.

You mean there is a power vacuum and an 'opportunity' on the horizon?

tumblr_ma2ozgDTjM1rf2jmdo1_400.gif

Archived