Club DOSS

Adam's already married to a 10/10.

Impossible. A true 10/10 would need to be by definition absolutely perfect. Even if you've met every single female that ever has and ever will exist then you still cannot proclaim anyone to be perfect as there will always be some slight improvement they could make.

#ClubDece boys understand this. We never compromise or give up. More #lifting, more #protein, more #decebombs, more #designerpolos. Pushing the boundaries of human existence every day of the week.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impossible. A true 10/10 would need to be by definition absolutely perfect. Even if you've met every single female that ever has and ever will exist then you still cannot proclaim anyone to be perfect as there will always be some slight improvement they could make. #ClubDece boys understand this. We never compromise or give up. More #lifting, more #protein, more #decebombs, more #designerpolos. Pushing the boundaries of human existence every day of the week.

Who are you to say that flaws aren't perfect?

feeling romantic

Who are you to say that flaws aren't perfect?

feeling romantic

A wise man once said "true perfection has to be imperfect". But the wise man didn't #lift and wasn't on the #ClubDECE official member list and so his views are irrelevant.

Impossible. A true 10/10 would need to be by definition absolutely perfect. Even if you've met every single female that ever has and ever will exist then you still cannot proclaim anyone to be perfect as there will always be some slight improvement they could make. #ClubDece boys understand this. We never compromise or give up. More #lifting, more #protein, more #decebombs, more #designerpolos. Pushing the boundaries of human existence every day of the week.

Post a selfie. Go on, let's see what you look like. Bet you don't. :)

They are absolutely lovely mate, very DOSS. 

Thinking of treating myself to a pair of Trimm Trabbs for starting back uni. 

Not a big fan of trimm trabbs tbh with you. But I guess that's just down to the wearer. I love Adidas trainers, starting to garner a doss collection.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Not a big fan of trimm trabbs tbh with you. But I guess that's just down to the wearer. I love Adidas trainers, starting to garner a doss collection.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

They do have quite a large sole tbf, which does ride high onto the actual trainer, so completely understand why a fellow DOSS brother isn't too keen on them.

I'm the same mate, at last count I have six pairs, although I do use one pair for running (lucky shoes), so they're a bit tatty round the edges. Was wearing an excellent pair of SL72's today that my DOSS wife bought me for our second anniversary.

They do have quite a large sole tbf, which does ride high onto the actual trainer, so completely understand why a fellow DOSS brother isn't too keen on them.

I'm the same mate, at last count I have six pairs, although I do use one pair for running (lucky shoes), so they're a bit tatty round the edges. Was wearing an excellent pair of SL72's today that my DOSS wife bought me for our second anniversary.

A most doss choice, sir.

adidas-sl-72.jpg

Great post.

Feeling much more doss than I was previously in the week. Returned to work and then after polishing off a cajun chicken pizza got told I could go home then checked online to see The Pars had knocked out a team from a higher division away from home so yeah it's been a doss day.

Archived