Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In addition to feeling DOSS as f**k due to The Pars' CVA being accepted this has prompted much seethe from Sevco fans which is very doss I feel.

I'm very pleased about this news, I wouldn't wish liquidation on any club(with the exception of Rangers/The Rangers/Sevco5088)

In addition to feeling DOSS as f**k due to The Pars' CVA being accepted this has prompted much seethe from Sevco fans which is very doss I feel.

Doss result for the Pars. The sevconains are incandescent with rage, DOSS.

Doss result for the Pars. The sevconains are incandescent with rage, DOSS.

I can't think of anything more doss than getting one over on the sevconains :D

Very DOSS news for the Pars today, delighted for Gordie and the rest of their fans.

Got a nice half day tomorrow then off for a few beers ahead of seeing Scotland's newest team, The Rangers, infect Dens for our 120th anniversary match.

Sorry I've not been among the DOSS as much recently lads, had a lot of stuff going down with the missus, single now and feeling DOSSasfuck!  :) 

Had my wee girl out staying with me last night and saw her walk for the first time, absolutely amazing!

Seeing your daughter walk for the first time must have been DOSS.

Scottish football needs a doss Hearts and a doss Dunfermline, imo.

Good to see the Pars take their first step back from the brink. Hope the Hearts are next.

Sorry to read about your domestic issues NAK, but must have been a DOSS feeling to see your wee girl take her first baby steps :D

Archived