Club DOSS

Scottish football needs a doss Hearts and a doss Dunfermline, imo.

Good to see the Pars take their first step back from the brink. Hope the Hearts are next.

Sorry to read about your domestic issues NAK, but must have been a DOSS feeling to see your wee girl take her first baby steps :D

Thanks man, its for the best really, its just adjusting to not seeing the wee one everyday is very hard.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man, its for the best really, its just adjusting to not seeing the wee one everyday is very hard.

Can relate to that in that I miss my ex gf's two girls that I played dad to for 3 years........must be 10 times worse if its your own kids though :-(

Still.....kids are DOSS :D

Can relate to that in that I miss my ex gf's two girls that I played dad to for 3 years........must be 10 times worse if its your own kids though :-(

Still.....kids are DOSS :D

Must of been very hard for you bud, yeah they are DOSS, well to be frank my mates kids do my feckin head in, though Id never tell him :lol:

Wish all you boys a doss weekend, and good luck if you have a game.

We're playing Lochee United to thank them for their dossness in the -25 season when they loaned us Craig Robertson and signed Jake Hyde so we could use him as a trialist.

Robertson also donated his £13, 000 testimonial money to the Dees that year.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Apologies for my part in allowing the thread to slip, been having to stay on at work and kind of dropped the ball a wee bit not being vigilant enough. Undoss of me I know, I'll pay more attention to the dossness of the thread.

Been busy trying to lose weight guys. Need to look Doss for Uni starting again as I've left standards slip a bit.

I'll always be a doss guy.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Football season starts today! I shouldn't feel doss about it as we've only made 3 signings, 2 of them goalkeepers, and our chairman is an utter weapon, but I start the season with the usual blinkered optimism!

Football season starts today!  I shouldn't feel doss about it as we've only made 3 signings, 2 of them goalkeepers, and our chairman is an utter weapon, but I start the season with the usual blinkered optimism!

Season started last night = DOSS :D

Potentially not having a team to support = unDOSS :angry:

Football started last night Con ;)

DOSS we game and seems to have got a doss response from the neutral fans who watched it.

Was DOSS being in pub before and after the game with fans in their team colours with no issues.

DOSS to be back in the big time and second in the league ;)

Hope you enjoy your games today gents :D

Feeling DOSS.

Archived