Club DOSS

Just walked 3 miles in half an hour which may not sound a lot but for a guy who has no ligaments in either knee and with the walk being uphill, I'm feeling doss.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should probably spend your money on a new haircut that doesn't make you look like a fat wee lesbo, tbh.

Using lesbo as an insult? Homophobic behaviour right there. Reported.

:lol: Doss work, Sir!!!

In other Doss news, I had 3 injections at the dentist today and was a brave wee soldier!!

Also just ordered my new phone, Nokia Lumia and the Doss chap gave me a discount down to £15.49 a month.

Doss times.

:lol: Doss work, Sir!!!

In other Doss news, I had 3 injections at the dentist today and was a brave wee soldier!!

Also just ordered my new phone, Nokia Lumia and the Doss chap gave me a discount down to £15.49 a month.

Doss times.

Were you slavering after the dentist? :P would have been a doss sight! I've only ever have novocaine/cortisone once at the dentist and anything I drank just dribbled back out.

It's not homophobic to suggest that it's not a particularly good thing for a young male to look like a female. I was just trying to be helpful man.

Edit: in other news, I just read down he list of posters in this 'club' and it is genuinely the forum's biggest losers in one place. Sort it out TRS.

It's not homophobic to suggest that it's not a particularly good thing for a young male to look like a female. I was just trying to be helpful man.

Edit: in other news, I just read down he list of posters in this 'club' and it is genuinely the forum's biggest losers in one place. Sort it out TRS.

So you had to use lesbo? Why bring in sexuality when it's a matter of looking like another sex? Your story doesn't add up and you're clearly a homophobic bigot.

So you had to use lesbo? Why bring in sexuality when it's a matter of looking like another sex? Your story doesn't add up and you're clearly a homophobic bigot.

It's because you have a stereotypical lesbian haircut. #chubby

It's because you have a stereotypical lesbian haircut. #chubby

Would rather be what you've called me than a bigot anyday. I'm happy with myself, it's the doss way.

Were you slavering after the dentist? :P would have been a doss sight! I've only ever have novocaine/cortisone once at the dentist and anything I drank just dribbled back out.

My workmates tried to get me to have some soup when I got back. No chance! :)

Oh and Bonksy? Sort yourself out, flower. There's a good lad.

The weather is very undoss. Sunny and beautiful one minute, pissing down the next. It shoild at least have a transition period and give us warning

Not feeling so doss. Got offered an extra shift at work, and now had to phone in sick due to a dodgy stomach so instead of gaining hours I may well lose some as I need to be completely clear of symptoms for 24 hours before I am allowed to work again(giving people food poisoning is very undoss).

Sent from my doss mobile using the doss P&B app

Not feeling so doss. Got offered an extra shift at work, and now had to phone in sick due to a dodgy stomach so instead of gaining hours I may well lose some as I need to be completely clear of symptoms for 24 hours before I am allowed to work again(giving people food poisoning is very undoss).

Sent from my doss mobile using the doss P&B app

Get well soon, fellow dosser.

Very undoss of the virus to invade you, imo.

Sorry for my lack of activity on this thread recently, lads! Not doss at all. How has everyone been? What's happening in your lives? Saints had a doss result last night.

It was a most doss result, was very pleased. Though what the hell is Stevie May's hair all about. He's like a Scottish Ultimate Warrior!

It was a most doss result, was very pleased.  Though what the hell is Stevie May's hair all about. He's like a Scottish Ultimate Warrior!

Last season he was labelled a shite andy Carroll by the thistle fans. May have to turn it around after a doss saintees performance.

Friendly with ael limassol tomorrow for me. Hoping for a doss performance. Thistle should be ok as the two Edinburgh teams will probably finish bottom of the pile :P

Can I be in Club Doss? Growing up in the North East, when presented with something that was awesome, we would respond in the affirmative 'Dossick' which has the same meaning as Doss. I realise however that it is not exactly the same and would understand if you didn't want me in the club.

Archived