MS Paint - The P&B Story

Here's my earlier promised attempt; I tried to post this yesterday but the forum appeared to be offline.

Anyway, this one depicts vikingTon fulfilling his primary function of berating people at random (the old, seafaring sjc in this instance) from the lofty heights of the 'Box Office'.

boxoffice.jpg

Stay classy, vikingTon.

#unlucks

someone will end up with this VT halloween costume IMO

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's BBC Scotland's media darling Tam Cowan breaking down barriers with the female demographic by riding his Wreckingball straight through the topic of women's football. He got into some hot water by saying he wouldn't open his curtains if there was a women's game playing in his back garden — ironically a scenario that is much more likely to happen since the whole controversy began.

You're some boy, Tam.

wreckingball.jpg

Note: I'm putting this one in here as I know Tam has previously frequented the forum.

Absolutely brilliant. Remarkable old boy.

The pixilation of the pubic area shows an amazing attention to detail.

Here's BBC Scotland's media darling Tam Cowan breaking down barriers with the female demographic by riding his Wreckingball straight through the topic of women's football. He got into some hot water by saying he wouldn't open his curtains if there was a women's game playing in his back garden — ironically a scenario that is much more likely to happen since the whole controversy began.

You're some boy, Tam.

wreckingball.jpg

Note: I'm putting this one in here as I know Tam has previously frequented the forum.

and better tits than miley cyrus

Indeed.

Can't actually remember the circumstances in which it was discovered though.

Shite Meatloaf impersonator.

At first glance he looks just like a perverted plumber.

I think you need your own "LiamDFC'll paint it" thread

outstanding work

Good idea. Can you draw me xbl making a personal attack on someone on p & b but while wearing a suit and holding a briefcase to keep up the charade that he always 'keeps it business'.

Archived