Burger King v Mcdonalds

Burger King v Mcdonalds  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at a place called Project Pie in Dundee yesterday. It's the same idea as Subway except pizza. You go up to the desk and choose all your toppings, as many as you like and they put it together in front of you. 5 minutes in the oven and its done. I was very impressed. A tenner gets you a pizza and unlimited refill drinks. Was worried it was going to be full of hipsters and shitebags like Nandos but thankfully it wasn't. I've also been lead to believe that it is the only "Project Pie" in Europe and they are starting out in Dundee with the view to expanding.

Would recommend.

Was at a place called Project Pie in Dundee yesterday. It's the same idea as Subway except pizza. You go up to the desk and choose all your toppings, as many as you like and they put it together in front of you. 5 minutes in the oven and its done. I was very impressed. A tenner gets you a pizza and unlimited refill drinks. Was worried it was going to be full of hipsters and shitebags like Nandos but thankfully it wasn't. I've also been lead to believe that it is the only "Project Pie" in Europe and they are starting out in Dundee with the view to expanding.

Would recommend.

Yip, I've been there and can confirm it is pretty good. Better than Pizza Hut or Domino's for sure.

It's not bad but the guy who owns it is a first class tit. Support your local kebab outlet. You need them more than you need papa john.

post-35456-14255918122631_thumb.jpg

Archived