Burger King v Mcdonalds

Burger King v Mcdonalds  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The BK at the Fort hasn't opened yet has it?

From the drinks machine you're talking about Five Guys surely?

Anyways..

XL Bacon double cheeseburger is the correct answer.

Yep. It's open. And it's got the same drinks machines as five guys.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr Pepper is just a sick joke.

It amuses me that their advertising revolves around the fact that everyone thinks it's shite! "so misunderstood"..."what's the worst that could happen?" :lol:

I actually quite like it, but I like rootbeer too :ph34r:

When did McDonalds stop selling rootbeer? Used to be my favourite, along with the still orange squash they stopped selling too.

f**k McDonalds :angry:

Lot of KFC love on here, and I can remember when I felt similarly. But I think I've had fried chicken maybe three times in the last year, and each time was a disappointment. Not sure if the recipe has changed, or if it's my auld tastebuds, but I've dinghied KFC after the football several times now in favour of something from the freezer at home.

Might change my mind if they brought over the buttermilk biscuits from the States, but I don't see that happening. Anyone remember if KFC ever did the biscuits in the UK?

KFC - big daddy box meal

Burger King - xl bacon double cheeseburger with onion rings

McDonald's - quarter pounder / bacon tasty with a double cheeseburger or nuggets.

KFC by far the cheapest but the perth on is shite.

Lot of KFC love on here, and I can remember when I felt similarly. But I think I've had fried chicken maybe three times in the last year, and each time was a disappointment. Not sure if the recipe has changed, or if it's my auld tastebuds, but I've dinghied KFC after the football several times now in favour of something from the freezer at home.

Might change my mind if they brought over the buttermilk biscuits from the States, but I don't see that happening. Anyone remember if KFC ever did the biscuits in the UK?

This.

I used to like KFC.

Last year I went to the shop in Clydebank and it was disgusting. The grease was literally dripping off the chicken like water when you picked it up. I don't mind a bit but you couldn't even taste the chicken over the taste of oil. The whole thing was inedible and was promptly launched onto the car park for the many, many seagulls to have at.

Clydebank is synonymous with super obesity so I just assumed triple fried and dripping down their OF top was the way they liked their food and that particular KFC was a one off, but obviously not.

Archived