Burger King v Mcdonalds

Burger King v Mcdonalds  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I might go for a Wimpy in Dingwall on Saturday 8)

There's a pub in Dingwall that does the best pub cheeseburgers I've ever had. Can't remember the name of it though.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a pub in Dingwall that does the best pub cheeseburgers I've ever had. Can't remember the name of it though.

On the high street?

One of the most bizarre incidents of my life occurred up in Dingwall.

I was up for a midweek game with my ex and her sister, this was in 2006 (Valentine's Day if I remember correctly).

We were in the Mallard and got talking to some bloke. For some reason we got onto films and he told me that his favourite ever film was Gattaca. I said I'd never seen it and he went on about it for about twenty minutes, before giving me a bit of paper with his mobile number on it and telling me to phone him whenever I watched it (it didn't matter what time or after how many years this was, he just wanted to hear my opinion).

Strange days.

We got beat 1-0, if I remember correctly. We split up a couple of months later.

One of the most bizarre incidents of my life occurred up in Dingwall.

I was up for a midweek game with my ex and her sister, this was in 2006 (Valentine's Day if I remember correctly).

We were in the Mallard and got talking to some bloke. For some reason we got onto films and he told me that his favourite ever film was Gattaca. I said I'd never seen it and he went on about it for about twenty minutes, before giving me a bit of paper with his mobile number on it and telling me to phone him whenever I watched it (it didn't matter what time or after how many years this was, he just wanted to hear my opinion).

Strange days.

We got beat 1-0, if I remember correctly. We split up a couple of months later.

I fucking love Gattaca tbh. Weird Highland pub guy has great taste.

Went to BK king Bishopbriggs tonight and ordered 3 chicken royales and scoffed them while driving hame, would of been cheaper getting 3 meals however couldnt be arsed with the fries n that, anyone else ever do this or am i just a fat waster ??

Ps.

I think my car needs to be hoovered due to lettuce remnants

Went to BK king Bishopbriggs tonight and ordered 3 chicken royales and scoffed them while driving hame, would of been cheaper getting 3 meals however couldnt be arsed with the fries n that, anyone else ever do this or am i just a fat waster ??

Ps.

I think my car needs to be hoovered due to lettuce remnants

Never done it but sounds tremendous, crack on neebur.

Big BK man myself but there isn't even one in Fife. :(:(:(

My wife liked Gattaca; never seen it myself. Post his number and I'll hook them up.

Must admit I'm curious as to what he wanted to say about it.

Gretna Greens Burger King is a lifesaver. I was hungover coming home from manchester, my mate stops off there and I spent half an hour stuffing my face with every greasy thing in sight.

I can't stand McDonalds but currently sat at Gretna services eating a KFC and I can safely say its absolutely vile. The worst fast-food I've ever had by quite some way.

Raging with myself now for not getting a BK or a Papa Johns pizza!

I can honestly say that I've never had a Papa John's pizza. Am I missing out?

Archived