Facts you made up

Mak

The 'Methven Hovercraft' was a rarely remembered passenger service which transported members of the public between the aforementioned village and Crieff, back in the days when it was a seaside town. Receding sea levels and the completion of the A85 saw the service eventually retired.

The craft was purchased by a Mr Ged Moich MBE of Blairgowrie who restored it to working order and it is now used for occasional pleasure cruises on the lochs and reservoirs of North Perthshire and Angus.

Due to Americas love for the ITV Digital and TG Tips adverts, they decided to name the city of Las Vegas after the adverts actor Johnny Vegas.

Edit: Although a similar tactic with naming Minnesota after Monkey proved less successful.

Edited by Richie95

^^^Only if you're a criminal :lol:

You're not far off. Despite already giving them a Scottish police check which included my only misdemeanour on English soil, they now want a full UK police check and an Australian police check because I was there for more than 12 months previously. Sake.

I've just realised what thread I'm on. I did not fabricate any of the above. Thank you.

Due to a feet vs metres typo, the 1968 edition of the Ordnance Survey map states that has Ben Nevis is 4409m high.

I have hedges in my garden taller than that.

I have hedges in my garden taller than that.

I would call bullshit, but the beech hedge(s) at Meikleour which rise to 30m are not the world's tallest and longest as defined by the Guinness Book of Records.