Facts you made up

Mak

Thanks for reminding us of the 50th anniversary next year Grimbo.

Can't wait to get the t-shirt at my local supermarket (other supermarkets are available), I'm sick of my New York one.

Grimbo

The Germans actually won the 1966 world cup final 2-1 after the BBC photo shopped England's 2nd,3rd and 4th goals. The famous " people on the pitch " were actually German fans fleeing Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones and the rest of the MIB boys who were hired by the British government to ensure England won. If you look closely the England players are wearing sunglasses in the second half.

God I'm fed up with all this 1966 World Cup fixation, I thought I'd be safe in here but oh no.

I wish Bobby Moore, I mean Skidmarks was here, he'd have a word with you.

Grimbo

Ps I'm up to 66 already.

Singer and former X factor judge Tulisa is eligible to play for Tunisia. Her grandmother was born in Tunisia but moved to the UK after getting married to her British born grandfather. Her grandparents met in a chance meeting after her grandad got lost during World War One when he hid in a crate of bananas bound for Tunisia.

Singer and former X factor judge Tulisa is eligible to play for Tunisia. Her grandmother was born in Tunisia but moved to the UK after getting married to her British born grandfather. Her grandparents met in a chance meeting after her grandad got lost during World War One when he hid in a crate of bananas bound for Tunisia.

It could have been her!

Thanks for reminding us of the 50th anniversary next year Grimbo.

We should arrange a big party to celebrate. Here's to another fifty similarly glorious years!

my mate fat Dave went on holiday to Sunny Beach only to end up pumping a burd from Glasgow

^^^ Not me. Never been to Sunny Beach, never pumped a bird from Glasgow.

...and nae mates :bairn

Taxis arent allowed to charge you according to a law dating back to the 1600s when transport was declared free to help people get away from plague sufferers. If you quote this to a taxi company before collection and they still charge you then you have solid ground to sue.

Taxis arent allowed to charge you according to a law dating back to the 1600s when transport was declared free to help people get away from plague sufferers. If you quote this to a taxi company before collection and they still charge you then you have solid ground to sue.

The origin of the phrase BLACK cab derives from this historical fact.