Celtic v Morton

hoopy1967

Well done Morton. Enjoy it. Hope you win it so we can say we went out to the winners. Well done on the support, not seen anything like that since Rangers died.

As for every Celtic player on that park, be embarassed. That was disgraceful. Fucking attrocious.

If I'm wanted I'll be outside Parkhead conducting the candle lit vigil and chucking bricks through the reception window, while swearing very explicitly and singing IRA songs along with the other 29 Celtic fans that were at the game :)

Not enough of these ' :lol: ' or even these '' are quite appropriate for Celtic FC tonight. Just a stunningly hilarious result. Surely questions must now be asked of Neil Lennon?

Celtic the only team to do my coupon tonight but so, so glad it was in these circumstances. Well done Morton, knew you could do it :P

A 'fan' comment from the BBC match report:

Celtic fan originally from Greenock. Gutted to go out but if we had to go out the cup, I'd rather it be to Morton than anyone else. Could have played till tomorrow and not found the net but that's football. Well done Morton and enjoy your victory. Word Up will be bouncing tonight I can imagine!

romanovpalm.pngromanovpalm.pngromanovpalm.pngromanovpalm.pngromanovpalm.png

The meltdown you'll have if Celtic go on to win this on penalties because of a dodgy equaliser :lol:

:lol:

Lennon must be ecstatic that the Celtic support are so fucking stupid. He'll come out with some bigoted paranoid garbage and he'll be a fucking hero to the morons at Parkhead again.