Celtic v Morton

hoopy1967

As long as they keep out our 'fantastic' balls into the box they'll be fine :rolleyes:

:bairn

The thing is, 99% of Mulgrew's corners were absolutely fantastic. They were whipped into the danger area every single time but our players were just throwing every part of their body onto the ball to clear the danger.

The thing is, 99% of Mulgrew's corners were absolutely fantastic. They were whipped into the danger area every single time but our players were just throwing every part of their body onto the ball to clear the danger.

At the end we even had Van Dijk up front and he couldn't even win a fucking header :(

At the end we even had Van Dijk up front and he couldn't even win a fucking header :(

Van Dijk won literally every single header played upto him, and trust me that was Celtic's only tactic for the final 15 minutes of extra time so that was a lot of headers.. We were so comfortable until he went up front. He's the only player who should get pass marks for Celtic last night.

Finally got home around 4:30am after celebrating that result. Up again at 7:30 for school, followed by sleeping in the social area during my off periods. Celtic supporting mates couldn't even look at me. DOUGIE IMRIE YA BASS!

I f*cking love football, and Greenock Morton.

Van Dijk won literally every single header played upto him, and trust me that was Celtic's only tactic for the final 15 minutes of extra time so that was a lot of headers.. We were so comfortable until he went up front. He's the only player who should get pass marks for Celtic last night.

What I'm trying to say is he won the headers but they either went to Morton players or there was nobody there to pick them up

Apologies for my semi-meltdown yesterday. Well done Morton etc

No need to apologise, you can't help your nature Seymour, you are, and will forever remain, a total fud.

Now back to your business, we have a treble to chase.

Edited by cappiecat

No need to apologise, you can't help your nature Seymour, you are, and will forever remain, a total fud.

Now back to your business, we have a treble to chase.

I would say he is certainly one of the better Celtic posters. Last night being a poor example.