True Detective

Quentin Taranbino

Watched the first episode, thought it was fantastic. However, in my enthusiasm I went looking for a True Detective Twitter page and a potentially life-ruining spoiler appeared in the suggested search/trend bar or whatever it is. I looked away immediately, but alas, it was too late.

It said

True Detective Cohle is the killer

Is there much point in watching this now? Can see this being like The Usual Suspects where that got completely ruined for me aswell and I found it impossible to enjoy. Sad times.

Edited by Chupacabra

Watched the first episode, thought it was fantastic. However, in my enthusiasm I went looking for a True Detective Twitter page and a potentially life-ruining spoiler appeared in the suggested search/trend bar or whatever it is. I looked away immediately, but alas, it was too late.

It said

True Detective Cohle is the killer

Is there much point in watching this now? Can see this being like The Usual Suspects where that got completely ruined for me aswell and I found it impossible to enjoy. Sad times.

Yes, watch it. Probably a slight spoiler in itself me saying this, but your spoiler is bullshit

Another brilliant episode there it's shaping up nicely for the last two

I must say the women in true detective have been splunge-tastic so far

It was a little bit awkward last night when you realised that the lassie was the wee girl from an earlier episode but that was quickly forgotten about when you saw her in the scud!

• 2 weeks later...

Started watching this on Sunday and I'm halfway through. That 6 minute tracking shot at the end of Episode 4 is one of the best things I've watched on TV. Loved it!

This. Just finished the series and the last ten minutes of episode four was fucking intense. Gripping tv topped off with Grinderman at the end. Pleasing. Very pleasing.