Support Jim Spence

f**k rangers and their moronic fans.

They are the cause of most of the problems in Scottish football.

Celtic are a Scottish team with an Irish backround, rangers are a Scottish team with a bigoted backround.

They have to hate someone or something to survive.

Horrible human beings.

Too far.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep too far, got no time for rangers or their fans but like a huge tanker i am turning on this one. Was told but an hour ago for a highly placed employee at the afore mentioned bbc that old jimbo's been economical with the facts. He wasn't abused on the street with his wife. He was i am told, and i trust this chap completely, on his lonesome. He exchanged "banter" with a chap and came away feeling insulted and humiliated. BUT his wife wisnae there.

So if the gripe is of some bigoted tosser abusing some one in the street i fully agree it is horrible stuff even more so if it is from a backdrop of religious hatred but jimbo's at it, imo. Jims got a colourful history of knifing colleagues for a story and cowtowing to the dundee clubs.

I am not excusing what he was subjected to but you reap what you sow

Where did you see that?

I wouldn't buy something I already owned, that would be stupid.

Can't remember. As mentioned earlier, I gave up paying too much attention to it all when the inevitable was going to happen. Being south of the border you weren't subjected to the blanket coverage you got in Scotland so chances were it was the BBC site or from links to media on here or twitter. That's partly why I was checking the situation as I rarely see it mentioned.

Yep too far, got no time for rangers or their fans but like a huge tanker i am turning on this one. Was told but an hour ago for a highly placed employee at the afore mentioned bbc that old jimbo's been economical with the facts. He wasn't abused on the street with his wife. He was i am told, and i trust this chap completely, on his lonesome. He exchanged "banter" with a chap and came away feeling insulted and humiliated. BUT his wife wisnae there.

So if the gripe is of some bigoted tosser abusing some one in the street i fully agree it is horrible stuff even more so if it is from a backdrop of religious hatred but jimbo's at it, imo. Jims got a colourful history of knifing colleagues for a story and cowtowing to the dundee clubs.

I am not excusing what he was subjected to but you reap what you sow

tumblr_lwbd3mju1P1qh5d8ko1_500.jpg

Just think about it for a second. You could be some nobody journo who no one knows and then you can come out with shit about Rangers then over night you have all the attention you have craved. Wee Jum was a no mark and he knew fine well if he antagonised the Rangers fans he would get the attention he craved. I'm actually doubting that he got 'assaulted' now. What on earth made him want to share it with twitter?? I'll tell you, for the attention.

Just think about it for a second. You could be some nobody journo who no one knows and then you can come out with shit about Rangers then over night you have all the attention you have craved. Wee Jum was a no mark and he knew fine well if he antagonised the Rangers fans he would get the attention he craved. I'm actually doubting that he got 'assaulted' now. What on earth made him want to share it with twitter?? I'll tell you, for the attention.

Away back doon to the diddy league forums soapdodger.

A+++++ victim blaming right here.

"You could be some nobody girl who no one knows and then you go out dressed like a slut you have all the attention you have craved. Wee Slut was a durty and she knew fine well if she antagonised the drunk horny guys she would get the attention she craved. I'm actually doubting that she got "raped" now. What on earth made her want to go to the police?? I'll tell you, for the attention."

A+++++ victim blaming right here.

"You could be some nobody girl who no one knows and then you go out dressed like a slut you have all the attention you have craved. Wee Slut was a durty and she knew fine well if she antagonised the drunk horny guys she would get the attention she craved. I'm actually doubting that she got "raped" now. What on earth made her want to go to the police?? I'll tell you, for the attention."

Jum has played the 'victim card' brilliantly.

Wee Jum will be loving the attention he's been getting. Lets be honest here he has had more attention in the past week than what he's had in his whole non-existent career.

I think you're confusing Spence with Traynor

Wee Jum will be loving the attention he's been getting. Lets be honest here he has had more attention in the past week than what he's had in his whole non-existent career. 

Probably much like your horrible self in almost every thread you're involved in.

I don't think anyone is saying he was going to be up for the next Pulitzer, but are Rangers fans know really claiming that Jim Spence was an unknown prior to this week? A similar thing happened with Graham Spiers. It's not enough just to disagree with him. Instead they have to rewrite history like some Soviet outfit. To make him an unperson. I'm surprised he doesn't have his own either yet. Spiers got 'odious creep' and 'discredited journalist.' I assume Spence will get 'hated lickspittle' or 'running dog of Rome.'

Archived