Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

Damn! Sounds like i missed out there. I was on around midnight last night, but no sign of anybody on. Ended up having a shoot out with some character called XXCONNORXXX who was rank 234.

Myself and quite a hot random female character teamed up against him after he'd obviously pissed the two of us off individually. I ended up with a score of 10-7 against him. Quite good considering his rank.

Never mind all that, did she send you a friend request?

Did she, did she?!

:)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say, that was an utter hoot in freemode there. About 7 of us just smashing cars into each other until they were literally wrecked. Some proper laugh out loud moments!

Good laugh, until you (accidentally...) kill someone with your car infront of some police and have to escape driving with, 1 door, no bonnet, wonky wheels and burst tires!! :lol:

I should be on after the Transfer Deadline has passed. Really want to rank up, getting kinda sick of being severely outranked & out-gunned.

Thankfully it doesn't seem to affect custom vehicles that much

Good fun last night, right at the start of the freemode i decide to try and trash someones car by battering it with a baseball bat, barbour walks over and my guy locks onto him and i accidentally kick him in the face, next thing i know i'm on the ground getting my arse handed to me :lol:

Good fun last night, right at the start of the freemode i decide to try and trash someones car by battering it with a baseball bat, barbour walks over and my guy locks onto him and i accidentally kick him in the face, next thing i know i'm on the ground getting my arse handed to me :lol:

Hate the automatic lock on. Lost count the amount of times me & Bryan have been trying to kill to someone via shooting at them, walked too close to each other & one of us has ended up whacking the other with our gun

I decided to stop all that nonsense by running you both over! :P

I started the online on this for the first time the other night, quite enjoying it. Like the various races, particularly the bike races across the hills. Had a bit of a grudge shoot out with some dude last night after we both attempted the same gang war side mission. Of course beng a virtual noob and being rubbish at games, he destroyed me more often than not, but it was a good laugh.

How do I go about joining the P&B 'gang'? Or have I missed the boat with this?

My Xbox username is MacZidane if that helps.

I started the online on this for the first time the other night, quite enjoying it. Like the various races, particularly the bike races across the hills. Had a bit of a grudge shoot out with some dude last night after we both attempted the same gang war side mission. Of course beng a virtual noob and being rubbish at games, he destroyed me more often than not, but it was a good laugh.

just search for the pie and bovril crew in the "crew" area of the social club in ifruit. Normally a good laugh with crew members and at least when ur racing with crew u are less likely to be spun out on purpose!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pie_and_bovril

Right, I've signed up for that. When I load the game up later, how do I get into it from there? Is it self explanatory?

dont need to get into it as such, as long as you load up online you can go into the pause menu, go to the online tab and should be able to join sessions with crew members in it as long as theres space. Then if u see someone on the map with a blue circle around them thats a crew member, just go find them and get up to some crew mischief!! Lol

dont need to get into it as such, as long as you load up online you can go into the pause menu, go to the online tab and should be able to join sessions with crew members in it as long as theres space. Then if u see someone on the map with a blue circle around them thats a crew member, just go find them and get up to some crew mischief!! Lol

I think it's a blue half circle, if you have a friend that's in the crew they'll have a circle round their map idicator; one half dark blue, one half light blue

Sorry mate, while I was pissing about on the map last night I saw you send out 2 or 3 invites to races. I was a bit busy sniping a couple of guys from halfway down Mount Chiliad after I stole their car from the impound! Had I known you were a P&B crewmember, I'd have accepted your race invite...

Will do next time.

I seem to get on an hour or so before the majority and catch the tail end when a few come on. Seems like everyone just does races though, which I'm shite at.

I prefer a right good f**k about in freemode, and the occasional mission. I take part in the races though, but only with the crew guys, otherwise I end up in a rage. On right now, first time in days!

Archived