Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came back on too late tonight. Couldn't get into the races (invites disabled) and so fucked about in freemode. Got my arse handed to me by some bloke called BlitzUK, even with enzo and steedman help!

and then all you poofters disappears to watch grown men wearing padding in the longest drawn out piece of shite game ever invented.....

...... No, it DIDNT go well tonight! Lol

Did you miss my partnership Bryan? :P

Its probably a good job we didnt have MacZidane there aswell as he would have got more kills on us than anyone else, seems to shoot fellow crew members on sight! Lol

It better when we waylay into each other with fists and melee weapons

To be honest, I'm still not sure of everyone's name, therefore I just shoot everyone in free roam at the moment. Because if it's not one of you, I don't last very long :lol:

If there's any blue on a players white marker on the map, then they are crew or a friend.

That race where you had to race the bikes all the way up the mountain then down the other side was quite good.

By the way, finally find something I'm quite good at on this. Tennis. Played two sets tonight, won them both 6-0. Probably because no-one can knock you off the road whilst playing tennis...

Sorry mate. Was that the one at the airport? Was trying to take crackshot out as he nudged me out.... Not as McH as me Glasgow has though. Lol

Aye Crackshot completely wiped me out on the Airport one. Unintentional ma baws. The boy clearly needs to win at all costs.

Archived