Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

I should be on today. Debating whether to jump on just now or watch Super Sunday. Going to jump off at 10pm to watch the Super Bowl.

We should look in scheduling sessions instead of hoping that a good number of us coincidentally jump on at the same time

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably be on tonight. Freemode is a good laugh, especially when you're in a shoot out with some randoms.

Races without crew members are just made for you to seethe with all the dirty tactics. You still get the odd shove by a crew member but most of the time it's accidental.

Sorry Dave, had to go, the mrs was moaning at me. Should be on later on though.

That wee fucker UDesire popped me in the back whilst I was fighting somebody else, then stole my car!!!! So I went to town on him, mud have killed him 20+ times! Lol

Sorry Dave, had to go, the mrs was moaning at me. Should be on later on though.

That wee fucker UDesire popped me in the back whilst I was fighting somebody else, then stole my car!!!! So I went to town on him, mud have killed him 20+ times! Lol

Seems he got mad and put a bounty on you.

I couldn't stop laughing when the body of your Cheetah fell off. Looked like a two person Go-Kart :lol:

Came back on too late tonight. Couldn't get into the races (invites disabled) and so fucked about in freemode. Got my arse handed to me by some bloke called BlitzUK, even with enzo and steedman help!

and then all you poofters disappears to watch grown men wearing padding in the longest drawn out piece of shite game ever invented.....

...... No, it DIDNT go well tonight! Lol

Archived