Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

Absolutely no need for it. They need to make it easier to get the fuckers out, an they should be stuck in the bad sport sections for over use. p***ks. Lol

Or they should just take Tanks out of multiplayer altogether. Jets I can handle, but it's nearly impossible to go anywhere when some c**t in a tank decides to go ham in your general vicinity

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rage quitted from a race. Smashed into a blue wall then went around it cause the arrow was pointing beyond it, then after that I kept crashing that included multiple flips and spins that seriously fucked me over, especially clipping traffic lights during the two pointless ramp jumps

Rage quitted from a race. Smashed into a blue wall then went around it cause the arrow was pointing beyond it, then after that I kept crashing that included multiple flips and spins that seriously fucked me over, especially clipping traffic lights during the two pointless ramp jumps

Lol. Yeah those traffic lights were fucking awful. Nearly quit myself when I realise it was 4 fucking ramps.

Loved the double teaming me & Bryan did against that Sparkly Panda (I think that's what it was) dude, couldn't stop laughing in the train hard when he was hiding behind a pillar & Bryan was round the side of the building, both of them trying to take pot shots at each other. I climb on the roof, amble over and pop him in the head from above :lol:

And it was all going so well till that Ludo guy decided he needed a tank to get the edge, typical :rolleyes:

I was attempting to throw sticky bombs on the c**t but to no avail.

I was sticky bombing him too, nothing at all seemed to be working. What is the actual point in driving about in a tank all night, there can't actually be any fun in that can there?

I was sticky bombing him too, nothing at all seemed to be working. What is the actual point in driving about in a tank all night, there can't actually be any fun in that can there?

The guys that do it probably get hard-ons over the feeling of being near untouchable

It's the troll element. Some people just get a kick out of spoiling it for everyone else.

Like anyone who hid in a dumpster during the blood bowl game last night - poor show.

I had to, I was getting twatted left right and centre! I then saw Crackshot hiding in a dumpster and thought "some of that!".

There's only so many pluggings you can take before the tears roll.

:(

I had to, I was getting twatted left right and centre! I then saw Crackshot hiding in a dumpster and thought "some of that!".

There's only so many pluggings you can take before the tears roll.

:(

:lol:

Should I take the dumpsters out? I was planning to but I eventually worked out how to hit someone hiding in them.

Loved the double teaming me & Bryan did against that Sparkly Panda (I think that's what it was) dude, couldn't stop laughing in the train hard when he was hiding behind a pillar & Bryan was round the side of the building, both of them trying to take pot shots at each other. I climb on the roof, amble over and pop him in the head from above :lol:

And it was all going so well till that Ludo guy decided he needed a tank to get the edge, typical :rolleyes:

That's the best bit if the game for me, crewing up and finding someone to have a bit of cat and mouse with.

Also, barbourkillie, Enzo, steedman and madman fucking about in the desert, twatting hell out if each other. Til the cops got too much, so made a get away in a four door car. Think that's when you joined Dave. Didn't matter what we did, we couldn't shake the cops.

Headed for Trevor's air hanger to hide out, then that zombie twat in the tank turned up.

That's the best bit if the game for me, crewing up and finding someone to have a bit of cat and mouse with.

Also, barbourkillie, Enzo, steedman and madman fucking about in the desert, twatting hell out if each other. Til the cops got too much, so made a get away in a four door car. Think that's when you joined Dave. Didn't matter what we did, we couldn't shake the cops.

Headed for Trevor's air hanger to hide out, then that zombie twat in the tank turned up.

Remind me never to get into a car with madman again :lol: Crashed and rolled that many times trying to catch up to you guys I was just waiting for the car to explode

Whenever a c**t starts p***king about in a tank I'm tempted just to get in a car and shoot off to the other side of them map from them.

Seems our tactic of hiding in a train tunnel (especially the side tunnels) is the only way to shake the cops effectively Bryan.

Archived