Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure thats the race were i was trying to be smart and drift round the corner only to crash into someone which sent three of us down the hill

Aye mate, thats right! lol. Think that was the first proper corner coming down the hill. Think we all recovered from that well enough, but then two corners later I was on the roof again! lol

I picked up your slipstream just as we were heading onto the beach in one of the other bike races as well which was pretty lucky.

Who was it that caused the Jumps, Jumps, Jumps collision the last time we played it where none of us made it over 2 of the busses on the first jump? We all had to nip round the side!

The Beach one, yeah that was on the last straight on the beach, you passed me just before the finish line. That was a great, close race.

Jumps Jumps Jumps - that was funny as f*ck. No idea who actually caused it, but was a great move. Totally changed the race (which probably helped me win!)

On last night a few moments for the first time in forever. Might be on later tonight. Currently got my Skyrim fix back and playing FIFA as well.

Just found my Fight Night Champion (Loved the bare knuckle boxing add-on) so that might be getting played as well

2 Races in a row i snuck in at the last second to grab the victory :D

Aye you definitely made best use of slipstream on Commute and the one at the airport there! Twice I was neck and neck with either Bryan or Enzo and twice you fly past us both to take the win! Well done!

That was a quality night's racing, I can't remember when I had races that were as close as that. When you're flying down the road full pelt with 2 other cars parallel with you... Whit a buzz!

That was a quality night's racing, I can't remember when I had races that were as close as that. When you're flying down the road full pelt with 2 other cars parallel with you... Whit a buzz!

That race from the hills down into the city, to the docks was the best race I've been involved in. All 4 cars together all the way through, in one of the longest races in the game. Like I said above, 8 seconds between 1st and last place. Just superb.

After failing miserably in that Jumps Jumps Jumps race to start with, I've begun to get the hang of it, won 3 or 4 of them now..... not telling my secret though. lol

That race from the hills down into the city, to the docks was the best race I've been involved in. All 4 cars together all the way through, in one of the longest races in the game. Like I said above, 8 seconds between 1st and last place. Just superb.

After failing miserably in that Jumps Jumps Jumps race to start with, I've begun to get the hang of it, won 3 or 4 of them now..... not telling my secret though. lol

If that's the one that ends in a jump, that's the one I made :)

Aye, was some brilliant racing. On jumps jumps jumps, I started off doing well, but lately have been fucking horrific at it. I either seem to lose control on one of the earlier jumps or twat into the bridge on the last big jump.

Still good fun though.

If that's the one that ends in a jump, that's the one I made :)

Is that yours? Well done. I love it. It's like three original races rolled into one.

Although, the first time I did it, the jump at the end kept killing me as soon as my motoerbike hit it.... ended up finishing 30 secs later than I should have done! Far better with the super cars.

Anyone else think the Rockstar Verified jobs are actually a bit shit? Jumps jumps jumps is fun at times, but there is pretty much zero margin for error on two of the jumps. It sucks the fun out when you can run a perfect race, then miss that last jump by ending up on top of the overpass, and end up finishing last. Maybe it's just because I hate races. The other one which goes up the dam and finishes at the racetrack is even worse - lost count of the times I hit a hidden bump and ended up having to move back to the previous checkpoint.

The worst seems to be the deathmatch with all the military vehicles. If you ever do that one, get to the opposition base and do your best to steal a tank. First, blow up all other vehicles (they won't respawn) and then just sit there, spawn camping. The opposition did that the first (and only) time I played it, and it was very, very not fun.

I know someone mentioned a destruction derby job that they had created, but is that one which contains just vehicles and no weapons? I thought of creating one like that, so pretty much having to kill each other either with vehicles or your bare hands. Could be a good laugh with a few of us.

I bet no-ones taken on the "Round Los Santos" job I created either :P It's a horrible one granted.

Archived