Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For one reason or another, I couldn't get any kind of connection to a crewmember session so haven't played any of the new modes yet. Are they good? What's the crux of them?

Aye they're pretty fun, more interesting than the standard deathmatches. Basically different takes on CTF: One where two teams compete to take one vehicle/package in the middle of the map back to their base, one with multiple packages and the teams fight over them, whoever gets the most wins and then standard CTF (steal package/vehicle from other teams base to own base) although we ended up in a 4 team one so I guess that adds a different spin on it, that was good fun.

Aye they're pretty fun, more interesting than the standard deathmatches. Basically different takes on CTF: One where two teams compete to take one vehicle/package in the middle of the map back to their base, one with multiple packages and the teams fight over them, whoever gets the most wins and then standard CTF (steal package/vehicle from other teams base to own base) although we ended up in a 4 team one so I guess that adds a different spin on it, that was good fun.

Cheers for the info, they sound like a laugh. I'll be on tonight to try them out.

Was just on there and had a £201,000,321 bounty set on me. I've no idea if it was a glitch,but I tried to escape and head for safety but got gunned down soon after. Was going to get one of the crew to take the bounty. I was sure you could only take out about 10000 in bounty

Was just on there and had a £201,000,321 bounty set on me. I've no idea if it was a glitch,but I tried to escape and head for safety but got gunned down soon after. Was going to get one of the crew to take the bounty. I was sure you could only take out about 10000 in bounty

Oft, sounds like a nice wee glitch, pretty sure the limit is 9k

The same thing just happened to me, my mate took the bounty. Looks very dodgy to me though. I wouldn't spend the money if any of you do claim one of these bounties.

Saw the same glitch today. Sadly the guy was in a tank and wasted 9 rpg shots trying to kill him.

What you want to do there is grab yourself a cargobob and pick the fucker up then send him for a dip in the nearest body of water. Works best if you have some buddies armed to the teeth in the back of course

The moders have figured out how to hack GTAV lads, a friend tonight had his fully upgraded Entity XF(Roughly sunk 1.5 mill into it) pernamently stolen from him, he cant claim it back on the insurance or nothing. The moder just got in the car, drove away and stored in his garage. As noted also, they can put insane bounties on people, but you dont get the money if you kill the person. I wont be going on GTA again unless this is fixed. I fucking hate moders, they ruin every fucking game they touch. I dont mind amusing mods, or extra items, weapons, maps etc, but cheating mods are just fucking shit. Nearly every leaderboard in most games are modded with .01 second laptimes and game completion times. As much as the gaming companies are ruining gaming, fucking gamers are too.

Just went online for the first time in days there. No crew members available so completed a Boneyard survival with some random. When I went back to freemode, I received a $204 million payment for no reason whatsoever. Checked my transactions and it was from some guy called Zander.

Banked it straight away, left online, reloaded and it was still there.

Fucked up.

Just went online for the first time in days there. No crew members available so completed a Boneyard survival with some random. When I went back to freemode, I received a $204 million payment for no reason whatsoever. Checked my transactions and it was from some guy called Zander.

Banked it straight away, left online, reloaded and it was still there.

Fucked up.

Moders mate, happening to everyone. I went a bit mental and spent 18 Mill buying and doing up cars, then selling em after testing them out. :lol:

Looks like people are now charging other players so they can be given exorbitant amounts of money, or have their rank boosted to 1000. Sad, sad, sad. From some of what I'm reading, it's making me think there's not really much point in playing online. When that bounty I talked about was placed, the server I was on did seem a little odd. If you're now getting gifted more money than you know what to do with, and the other players on your server are either in a similar position, or a god-moded hacker, then what's the point really?

It sounds like Rockstar are going to try and separate out the hackers so that they're on their own servers, which would be a start, but I doubt their ability to move quicker than that community. They'll probably just hack that rule to get back into the general population. Bawbags.

Looks like people are now charging other players so they can be given exorbitant amounts of money, or have their rank boosted to 1000. Sad, sad, sad. From some of what I'm reading, it's making me think there's not really much point in playing online. When that bounty I talked about was placed, the server I was on did seem a little odd. If you're now getting gifted more money than you know what to do with, and the other players on your server are either in a similar position, or a god-moded hacker, then what's the point really?

It sounds like Rockstar are going to try and separate out the hackers so that they're on their own servers, which would be a start, but I doubt their ability to move quicker than that community. They'll probably just hack that rule to get back into the general population. Bawbags.

It should be fine for us since the private matches have been sorted and you can still do invite only lobbies

Another 104 million deposited in my account last night, this is fucking ridiculous.

More money that you can possibly spend. What's the point?

Not been many crew members on GTA the past wee while now. Think come tomorrow that might be the end if it, with new games for Christmas etc. and this modding pish will just bring the end sooner.

Was good while it lasted folks. Will pop back in a few times over the hols and see if anybody is still playing.

Archived