Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

Who's crackshot65? Always seems to be around with the crew.

Think its GGs mate, was fucking with me in the races yesterday. That chiliad race was a cracker btw, button mashing at its finest :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how I feel about the b*****ds who deliberately ram you off, kind of expect it from randoms but thought the crew would show each other a bit of class (gta races excluded). For a while I purposely avoided contact during crew races but seeing as I continually found myself nudged off the road I now play by their own rules.

That's why I hate races. If I'm in with crew I'll usually avoid contact, in fact I'll usually avoid it no matter who I'm racing as I ALWAYS come off worst. It seems like people just spend their entire GTAO life racing, and have found the exact way to make contact and completely wipe people out. The custom races (PnB ones excluded) are now even worse, as people will make their own track, memorise it, and then proceed to play nothing but that, knowing all the places to batter people off the road. When they've added ridiculous stunt jumps it gets worse.

I didn't get much chance to play yesterday after the football finished, but that Chilliad race was a grind. It was like going back to playing the old button bashing games of old. I was all set to take 3rd position going into the final jump, having benefited from CraigKillie (I think) crashing out earlier on. I stuck the left stick forward to pick up some speed. Went over the jump, still pressing forward, and face-planted into the dirt. I finished second last.

seething.gif

I still enjoy the racing in the main, and ESPECIALLY with crew member races will attempt to avoid contact. If you're a crew member and I've dinked you in the past, it wasn't intentional. And as someone else said, I always spin out if I make any kind of contact with anyone during a race.

This new mode looks pretty interesting, lets hope for another good P&B turn out as we've had the past couple of nights.

i stayed away from the racing for a bit, as it was starting to really piss me off. Sometimes you have those nights where nothing goes right, but having dicks spin you on purpose is just seeth material.

Like confidemus, I've clashed with other crew members in the past, usually unintentionally. Sometimes there's a bit of revenge dunts going on... but by in large, there's enough respect to just overtake without contact. And as Confidemus and myself have said before, you always end up stopped on the road, facing the wrong way.

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter during a race, when two of you are side by side for a good bit, clashing side on to get in front. But like foramus says, some folk, 9/10 times ramdomers, have perfected the exact points to spin you out, nudge you over the side, and that's the sole point of their race - wipe everybody out so you can get out in front on your own.

Had a few crew missions on the go last night, a stand out being the concrete mixers escaping the city, everything just seemed to go right for me in that one - all great fun, but then the racing took over, and you end up finishing your session ina sticker of a mood! lol

Archived