Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, the rallys are a bag of balls, f**k that.

Played quite a few custom matches now, GarethGlasgow has some excellent races and deathmatches going on, and I'm having a bit of a renaissance with the old deathmatch.

Had some good missions with Bryan and FooFighterCraig last night. Hopefully have more missions and death matches soon.

Watched GarethGlasgow play the rooftop deathmatche last night as well before I had to go off for a bit. Looks a good one.

Greiver, sorry for rejecting that invite last night. It was an accident and then I got the invite from Bryan and FFCraig.

Had some good missions with Bryan and FooFighterCraig last night. Hopefully have more missions and death matches soon.

Yeah love doing the missions with crew members. Don't mind repeating them either. Aarm23 (Martha Stewart) and FooFighterCraig (ListerRRFC) and myself did two or three last night. That one with the truck is a total b*****d though. You HAVE to stop it getting to the depot otherwise you get swarmed with cops. But stopping it is ridiculous! I took off to try and get ahead, then get out the car and shoot the driver (shooting the tanker is NOT a good idea. lol).

Shot his windscreen to f**k, but he managed to survive and reach the depot. Then all hell breaks loose. Craig jumped in the truck, I got surrounded, but a passing train came in handy! Think you got left behind at the depot. I got popped trying to keep the cops from Craig's tanker.

Cheers for the help there gingersaint, they pair of p***ks had been sniping me in the mountains for about half an hour.... All because I interrupted their homosexual activities on a train.

Haha I saw you die a couple of times so swooped in to save the day (sort of).

Both sessions full -_-

Could test out the destruction derby around the race track if anyone fancies it just now? Only done it with 2 people so far so all of us might be a bit chaotic, but hell thats half the fun right? :lol:

Archived