Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another 104 million deposited in my account last night, this is fucking ridiculous.

More money that you can possibly spend. What's the point?

Not been many crew members on GTA the past wee while now. Think come tomorrow that might be the end if it, with new games for Christmas etc. and this modding pish will just bring the end sooner.

Was good while it lasted folks. Will pop back in a few times over the hols and see if anybody is still playing.

I'll still be playing anyway, the new update looks good and I'm having loads of fun with the content creator.

Another 104 million deposited in my account last night, this is fucking ridiculous.

More money that you can possibly spend. What's the point?

Not been many crew members on GTA the past wee while now. Think come tomorrow that might be the end if it, with new games for Christmas etc. and this modding pish will just bring the end sooner.

Was good while it lasted folks. Will pop back in a few times over the hols and see if anybody is still playing.

I'll be back on after the holidays, been a bit too busy for it the last week or two, I imagine most of the other guys will be in the same boat. I'll need to jump on and get my free money tonight though :P

Best online moment so far, one of the first times a group of around 12 crew members all met up in the she place on the map, At the apartment block at the North side of Los Santos. All just standing there looking at each other, wondering what to do next. Then a punch was thrown....

An all out war broke out, sticky bombs, grenades, mass death.

Best online moment so far, one of the first times a group of around 12 crew members all met up in the she place on the map, At the apartment block at the North side of Los Santos. All just standing there looking at each other, wondering what to do next. Then a punch was thrown....

An all out war broke out, sticky bombs, grenades, mass death.

And I was only joking when I said there'd be a violent coup...

Back on day 1 we really should have split the crew into 2 given how many we had - get a bit of friendly rivalry going. Like West Side Story but with less dancing.

After last nights session it was good to see there is still life in the crew. Prison fight was a good laugh. Golf cart race was far too hard as kept ending up in the water. Who is Crackshot by the way? Friend of a poster? Very safe bet in most games.

After last nights session it was good to see there is still life in the crew. Prison fight was a good laugh. Golf cart race was far too hard as kept ending up in the water. Who is Crackshot by the way? Friend of a poster? Very safe bet in most games.

Aye, Crackshot's my mate. I liked that prison melee fight too, expect when I lost by a kill at the end after leading the whole game!

Not been on this for a while, how is the online for hackers now?

Free play is hit and miss but it's calmed down a little. Playing last night with the crew was the first real fun I've had online for a few weeks though.

I'll get back on next week at some point.

How many of you have a mic btw? Just its a pain in the arse to get stuff sorted typing shit out and it quickly descends into chaos

Was good to have a few crew members together the other night. Not many from on here though. Like already said, crackshot pretty much runs away with everything.

I fucking despise those Melee games though. Just can't seem to land a hit, yet others get me with one swing! Was having a tough night, finishing last in everything.... Didn't help with Firefly constantly ramming me off the road for no other reason that his own amusement. Dick.

Even though I've moved on to Arkham Origins and Assassins Creed 4, GTA5 is Still the best online game there is, and I'll be back on quite regularly.

Archived