Buying a Chinese phone....

wunfellaff

Live chat saying they've no stock and it will be October 26th :bairn 

ETA - but a reply on Facebook chat saying 5-10 days. I love Gearbest :rolleyes:

That's mental! I take it the blue one must be the more popular option then?

Edit- Have to admit though, the blue back cover looks really smart from the YouTube videos. Its got that shiney metallic look about it when the light hits it.

15 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

That's mental! I take it the blue one must be the more popular option then?

Edit- Have to admit though, the blue back cover looks really smart from the YouTube videos. Its got that shiney metallic look about it when the light hits it.

I've asked if the black is in stock, waiting to hear back. I'd be quite happy with either colour, to be honest, they both look good

12 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

i'll just leave this quote right here :lol:

GET.OUT. <_<

11 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

That's a joke! Gearbest must be one of your favorite sites? :lol:

Yeah, love them. If they didnt deliver me such cool stuff I wouldnt use them :lol:

Unfortunately, nowhere else has the S8 on sale except for the Eliphone site and they want £50 more

Just now, Mr X said:

Yeah, love them. If they didnt deliver me such cool stuff I wouldnt use them :lol:

Unfortunately, nowhere else has the S8 on sale except for the Eliphone site and they want £50 more

Aliexpress have them on sale for £178 but still pre-sale window with them too.

12 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

It sounds like they'll be a good company to deal with for device support. :rolleyes: Mind you, Bluboo  weren't up to much in that department either.

Im not expecting tech support!

Gearbest replied last night - apparently it was a national holiday in China on Friday.

The black version is due back in the next 5-7 days so I've told them to swap my order from blue to black

On 10/1/2017 at 19:35, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

According to tracking, my phone was expected to arrive at a UK airport yesterday.

On 10/2/2017 at 08:33, Mr X said:

Im not expecting tech support!

Gearbest replied last night - apparently it was a national holiday in China on Friday.

The black version is due back in the next 5-7 days so I've told them to swap my order from blue to black

Have you had any updates on the tracking?

Due date is now back to the 1st Nov on Gearbest. Live chat have just said both colours are due in then because they are "trying to get a massive quantity to cover all our customer's needs." <_<

So the facebook chat was nonsense. I think they make it up as they go along

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

Have you had any updates on the tracking?

Due date is now back to the 1st Nov on Gearbest. Live chat have just said both colours are due in then because they are "trying to get a massive quantity to cover all our customer's needs." <_<

So the facebook chat was nonsense. I think they make it up as they go along

It was delivered earlier today. Just need to collect it from my parents house when I get home from work.  That's nonsense if you have to wait that long. Why tell you the black one is available sooner if it's not.  :thumbsdown

57 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

It was delivered earlier today. Just need to collect it from my parents house when I get home from work.  That's nonsense if you have to wait that long. Why tell you the black one is available sooner if it's not.  :thumbsdown

Dont break it before mr x has a chance to talk to you about it :lol: