Buying a Chinese phone....

wunfellaff

6 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Are you clicking on the app or on the little window icon that appears? If you click on the icon the app should open but with some extra icons in the top right and the window will be resizable and dragable

When I click on a window, it opens up that app and at the top right I've got a 'pin' icon, another icon that's a rectangle with a line underneath it, and an 'X' which I assume closes the app.

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

Just done a comparison test on the screens of my S8 and S1.  With both on full brightness the S1 is much brighter. On the settingS page with the white background, the S8 looks to have a slight red tint compared to the much brighter whites on the S1.  Opening the same apps on both phones though, there's no competition. The S8's Helio X25 CPU is lightning quick compared to the S1's Helio P25 CPU.

Just done a comparison test on the screens of my S8 and S1.  With both on full brightness the S1 is much brighter. On the settingS page with the white background, the S8 looks to have a slight red tint compared to the much brighter whites on the S1.  Opening the same apps on both phones though, there's no competition. The S8's Helio X25 CPU is lightning quick compared to the S1's Helio P25 CPU.

I can't get it to work with p&b either. It opens as a window but any other window seems to close it.

Works OK with other apps. Just put one into window mode then do th same with a, second app, obviously you need them both open to begin with. Sometimes the second app opens on top of the first but you can drag it away.

I love everything about the phone, it's lighting fast! Just need to get used to the screen. I have a theory that the blue light from the fish tank makes it look worse

Can anyone recommend anything around the £130 mark? I'm thinking at one as a christmas gift but there are so many around that pricemark.

If you go to the last page of the E-chat quick question thread, I posted a Chinese phone that looks great value for £100. It has a great looking Amoled display and huge battery. There's a review of it there as well. Save me posting it again.[emoji6]