Buying a Chinese phone....

wunfellaff

Where are you guys getting the charges from? When do you find out you're owe someone money for handling or imports or whatever? Anytime I've ordered something it's been put through my letterbox or I've been in to take it off their hands.
The courier will send you a card telling you how much custom charge you have to pay before they release it for delivery.

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely fucked the screen on my Xiaomi redmi pro so I had to get something else. Loved the battery life so decided to stick with Xiaomi and got myself a mi5

xiaomi-mi5-prime-3gb-ram-64gb-rom-smartp

The battery like my last one was is fucking superb and as an android user it more than does the job. Slightly smaller but a lot lighter as well, which is very decent.

£198 delivered from a retailer on ebay. I now find it mental that you've got folk paying over £500 for new models and doubt I'll ever go back to the likes of LG or samsung

I knackered my phone over the festive period, anyone got any suggestions around £120?

Looking for something like the Bluboo Maya Max, which is selling on Amazon for about a hundred. Mind you I'd quite happily have another one!

If your looking for another 6" display with the same screen ratio as the Maya Max, then the Maze Alpha or the Vermee Mix 2 are both selling at the £120 mark for the 4gb RAM,/64gb ROM versions. Both have good reviews. Maybe worth checking them out mate.

Here's a few comparison vids you could check;

I knackered my phone over the festive period, anyone got any suggestions around £120?

Looking for something like the Bluboo Maya Max, which is selling on Amazon for about a hundred. Mind you I'd quite happily have another one!
If you want to spend a little more I have a brand new Elephone S8. Yours for £175

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2018 at 00:15, pittsburgh phil said:

Got a Maya Max last year with a sim only deal and very pleased with it. The launcher was hopeless though imo so as long as you know how to use something like Nova you'll be sorted. 

• 4 weeks later...

Bluboo Майя Макс
Довго підбирала собі смартфон, хотів взяти інший телефон, але взяв його і не розчарувався. Телефон-бомба, все літає на ура, батарея буде жити спокійно протягом 2-3 діб при досить високому навантаженні. За таку ціну, оптимальний варіант не знайдено. Я рекомендую його. Я АУ до десяти ігор, 4 док з дай блідим, блідим чашку і картинок, плюс моєї музику, фотографію, я пост спілкуюся в Вебер, я слухати музику, сірий в ігри (не весь день, а не в танцюристи, але я сірий), на ніч макарони у режим нерозумно з 00:15 до 7:00 (рє нормально працює і через вин), що також заощаджує заряд акумулятора. Сама батарея з 13-17% до 100% заряджається прог 2-2,5 йде, для чоловіків особисто, супер-круто.

31210.jpg