Sleepy Hollow

Raidernation

Watched the first two episodes of this and so far, much like my view on "Agents", decent enough TV "tosh" to pass an hour.

Much better than any pish like the so-called "comedies" for the new season in the USA.

I like it.

• 1 month later...

Anyone been watching this?

Ive watched the first three episodes and not sure what to make of it. Its been a bit of a struggle to get through episodes but so was things like breaking bad and supernatural at first.

All seems a bit over complicated and made up as it goes along but I suppose it has to fit a lot of mythology into opening episodes to explain it.

Anyone upto date on it all yet? Does it get better? It has a rating of over 8 on IMDB so must be doing something right.

I've been enjoying it, I think we're on episode 8 or so now, still got last nights to watch as I was at work.

I think it works if you stick with it as there's a lot of ongoing story, rather than just "self contained" episodes, so probably a certainty not to be renewed, too much thought/memory required for the average lazy TV viewer! I do like the biblical/mythological aspect though

Ive watched the first three episodes and not sure what to make of it. Its been a bit of a struggle to get through episodes but so was things like breaking bad and supernatural at first.

I've not watched Sleepy Hollow but Supernatural is one of my favourite shows, it's fantastic. However I thought the first few episodes were some of the best and got me hooked on the series, why isn't there a thread on here about it?!

• 1 year later...

Looking for advice here please folks. It looks as though I managed to miss an episode off my Sky+ and it's been too long to get it on catch up. Any suggestions as to where I'd be able to get it online or to download from reputable sources so that I can watch the rest of the series?

Archived