Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tolerant guys do not make reference to people being "disappeared". Love the bigot slur from a man who openly supports singing songs about murderers - class stuff Timmy boy.

Perhaps if you took up your time with the amount of charity and youth work that big DJ does, you would have less time to come on here and spout pish. The most successful manager in the history of the IL is a loser :lol::lol:

Yet again, beyond parody.

If all the bigots were disappeared the rest of us would have a great wee time over here.

Jeffrey is in the OO. Hence, he is an open bigot. Won't hold my breath on you condemning that though. You come across of one of them sash bash types. Tommy Breslin is playing far better football than all of DJ's teams combined on a fraction of the budget. His achievements recently are far more impressive.

What is beyond parody is you're still letting on you don't support rangers.

If all the bigots were disappeared the rest of us would have a great wee time over here.

Jeffrey is in the OO. Hence, he is an open bigot. Won't hold my breath on you condemning that though. You come across of one of them sash bash types. Tommy Breslin is playing far better football than all of DJ's teams combined on a fraction of the budget. His achievements recently are far more impressive.

20565d1397317697-problems-clone-merchant

Agreed, so do the honourable thing.

Except, when referring to bigots, I suspect you mean all Protestants/Unionists, and everyone who disagrees with you.

Jeffrey is in the OO.

I've known him for years and I do not believe he has. I may be wrong, but I would be very surprised if he is. I haven't heard him singing songs about murderers either.

You come across of one of them sash bash types.

No thanks, I'm more of a heavy metal fan myself.

Tommy Breslin is playing far better football than all of DJ's teams combined on a fraction of the budget. His achievements recently are far more impressive.

He won five doubles in six years and a clean sweep with a team playing some of the best football I have ever seen in Ireland. Okay mate ;)

I support Linfield, although I have been to Ibrox twice this season. I have also been to about 30 other grounds. Does that mean I support them too?

AWRAs back as SandyInRoyalBlue. Hes had a half arsed attempt at concealing himself before posting in the usual areas (Under 20s thread about how fantastic the Rangers youth is, and any thread about Chelsea)

Archived