NFL London

Sloop John B

You will get Little Mix or some other manufactured pop band pish

They played last year :lol:

I suggested to the other half that it might be Fall Out Boy; they're touring over here just now and we're pretty much all over the NFL coverage last year/2 years ago.

Not overly fussed what it is tbh, fairly jealous the Bills game has the Ohio State Marching Band though, that would be cool to see.

Especially not a team that is a 5-7 hour time difference from the league

What's the time difference between LA and NY?

I have come to the view I don't care about this anymore. It's on the cards so instead of putting energy into worrying about I'll concentrate my energy on hating them.

3 hours difference from East Coast to west.

Same flight time from Boston to San Diego than from Boston to London

The time difference will be a challenge, but Aberdeen traveled further for a UEFA cup game than any East coast team would travel for a game in the UK. I've not seen any massive impact on the teams having to travel over, it will however be interesting when the inevitably test not giving teams an auto bye after a trip over.

I don't believe that it's as simple to say it won't work. The marketing ability and power of the NFL could make it work. As to wether it's a good idea or not, well, that I don't know.

Anyone ever bought tickets for these games through StubHub? I've used the American site before and the StubHub centre at Yankee Stadium was in the back of the stand. Tickets i've been looking at can be collected at the Stub Hub service centre, but can't find any information for where this is in London.

Anyone ever bought tickets for these games through StubHub? I've used the American site before and the StubHub centre at Yankee Stadium was in the back of the stand. Tickets i've been looking at can be collected at the Stub Hub service centre, but can't find any information for where this is in London.

Used it for this game.

Booked it months ago, paid 3 times ticket face value. Wasn't really bothered as wanted to guarantee tickets before I booked anything else.

Was worried that it said tickets would arrive 2 days before event but I got them last week. It seems the seller sends them direct and stub hub do nothing other than putting people in contact and take care of transferring money minus their fee.

Pretty good service, if a tad expensive. I was looking into picking up tickets in London as I was afraid of not getting them before I flew down. Pretty sure they have places everywhere, including right at Wembley.

On 9/30/2015 at 22:36, Dee4Life1893 said:

So this is my first time for a London game. What's the best thing to do on the Saturday night?

On Saturday I'll be going to touristy stuff. Planning on going to Madame Tussauds this time. Need to nip to Harrods to get the new addition a Harrods bear. Those two things are pretty close by so I'll likely cut through Hyde Park.

I'm also thinking of going to The Tower of London this time as well and might nip past Downing Street. There's the London Bridge Experience that I'm planning to do and I might go to the Ghost Stories show as well (both linked below in case you're into horror type things, if you are I'd recommend The London Dungeons. I did that last time and thought it was pretty informative and well done. I'm expecting The London Bridge Experience to be a scarier attraction though). Saturday night I'll likely take in a show. Haven't booked anything so we'll just take what's on offer at the box office when we go down. I have to admit I'm hoping The Book of Mormon is on the cheap, since discovering it was Trey Parker and Matt Stone that wrote it!

If you haven't seen it and a show is your kind of thing then go see The Lion King. I've seen it twice. It's superb.

https://www.thelondonbridgeexperience.com/experience

https://seatplan.com/london/ghost-stories/