NFL London

Sloop John B

• 2 months later...

How available are tickets up until game day (aside from paying through the nose from private sellers).

I want to go to see the Jets but I have a wedding and honeymoon (to New York to hopefully see the Jets) to spend my money on this year and don't know if I can afford it.

How available are tickets up until game day (aside from paying through the nose from private sellers). I want to go to see the Jets but I have a wedding and honeymoon (to New York to hopefully see the Jets) to spend my money on this year and don't know if I can afford it.
They usually still have a few tickets left up to a week or two before the game. Tickets are sent back and rereleqsed all the time.
How much are the cheapest tickets normally?
I think lower end zone come in about 35.

How much are the cheapest tickets normally?

Single games ticket prices for this season below. They go on sale on the 19th January.

Lower Sideline - £105

Upper Sideline Centre location - £80

Upper sideline rows 1-20 - £70

Lower End Zone - £68

Upper sideline row 21+ - £45

Upper end zone - £37.50

There are kids tickets as well but cannot remember the prices.

Tickets booked :thumsup2 Cannot wait now!

Will be looking to stay at the Travelodge near Leicester Square. It's 8 miles from Wembley. Has anyone stayed the night after the game and found it easy enough to travel back? Or do folk recommend a place to stay closer to Wembley?

Tickets booked :thumsup2 Cannot wait now!

Will be looking to stay at the Travelodge near Leicester Square. It's 8 miles from Wembley. Has anyone stayed the night after the game and found it easy enough to travel back? Or do folk recommend a place to stay closer to Wembley?

Using the tube you will be at Leicester square less than an hour after leaving your seat. It's very well organised.

Tickets booked for Jets-Dolphins. £45 ones which are really £50 when they add on all the extras. Kinda fancy Lions-Chiefs but don't think anyone else would!

Same here, mates a Dolphins fan and the Giants arent playing so I settled for that :P Hopefully be a decent game though. Quite glad I got decent seats too, getting up early really paid off for a change :D

Booked up for Dolphins :D

Where you guys sitting?

Hotel booked; Premier Inn at Luton again, £50 a night for the room and only about 50 mins on train from Wembley. Nice head clearing walk to the airport on the Monday as well does the world of good :)

Where you guys sitting?

Hotel booked; Premier Inn at Luton again, £50 a night for the room and only about 50 mins on train from Wembley. Nice head clearing walk to the airport on the Monday as well does the world of good :)

Jeezo £50 is prettyyy prettyyyy, prettyyyy gooood for a hotel near London, might have to look in to that if the place I have in mind is no good. Train down is mega cheap if you book it far enough in advance too so quite happy with that.

Think we're 503 on the North sideline? Around about the 30/40 yard line according to my mate...

Where you guys sitting?

Having booked yet, but will book the Travelodge Covent Garden next payday. Had a quick look and it'll cost (non-transferrable saver rate) £217 for the fri,sat, sun night. From the Wembley underground to Leicester Square it's meant to be a 48 min journey. I stayed at that Travelodge in July, and it's a 10 minute walk from Leicester Square :)

Can't mind our section off by heart, but it's upper (£68 summit for ticket) and at the side. Checked on the Wembley site for my seat view and this came up:-

post-12169-14217419774076_thumb.jpg

First NFL game, first time seeing The Jets and first time at Wembley, so 'Totally Buzzing!' :) :)

It's not the closest hotel to Wembley but cheap & a 2 min walk from Luton Parkway; which has direct trains to West Hampstead (25 mins) and it's only about about 20 from there to Wembley.

Train is an option going down but always so tired after these things so a flight home will be the order.

I will be a good omen for the Jets; seen the Dolphins in person once...they lost. Had tickets last year but couldn't go last minute...they won.