The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More poison. And 'scrambling for relevance' as you like to say.

There was absolutely nothing racist or related to racism in the comment you quoted.

Try running your finger slowly under those big words and come back again with a relevant contribution, Brick.

Aye, fucking trembling.

So how do you suggest a self-policing forum with thousands of active users bring racism, homophobia or bigotry to the attention of a handful of often disinterested moderators?

In your own time.

If you literally are trembling may I suggest you put your dick in your hand as it'll most likely be the most fun you've had in years or years to come.

And in my own time, like I said earlier, if you don't like someone being a c**t, be it a racist or homophobic one or something else entirely, ignore them. It's easy done, I do it with most of the shite that you post and have done for years.

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate...leads to suffering."

Perhaps an appropriate quote for the latest shenanigans of this thread...

The world would be a better place if we listened to that Green dude with a speech impediment, wise words. #deep

Incidentally Frank Oz was in another thing that is relevant to this thread

If you literally are trembling may I suggest you put your dick in your hand as it'll most likely be the most fun you've had in years or years to come.

And in my own time, like I said earlier, if you don't like someone being a c**t, be it a racist or homophobic one or something else entirely, ignore them. It's easy done, I do it with most of the shite that you post and have done for years.

I've seen some great ignorers in my time, but you're up there with the best of them. The way you ignore people so easily is just mind boggling. Decease this witchcraft at once!

Where the hell is Marshmallo when you need him, he needs to get another write-up posted to save everyone from this turgid shite.

don't think we are getting any till the weekend :lol:

Marshmallo is clearly reading this thread as a guest laughing away with a cold can of continental lager #dece

Was out for dinner earlier on so there'll be nothing tonight. Work's night out tomorrow. Friday possibly one but it's unlikely.

FWIW, the mods and Div have had a shocker IMO. I got a bit of stick and people doubting this thread but I've just got on with it and I think I've done alright. Probably a good idea to just get on with it rather than throwing a strop and threatening permabans.

Archived