The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

I've not witnessed a single Ayr fan squealing with excitement over his ban, I have witnessed lots of posse members in a panic over the past 19 hours though.

Ayr got relegated last year and you're still rattled. Since VT's suspension you've been all over this thread talking about him being a shite poster.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is bullying the same as winding someone up with information they provided?

It can be. Sometimes it is sometimes it isn't. They're not one and the same.

Anyway, I still don't understand. People fawn over Vikington and the Box Office but otherwise inoffensive poster like KeeperDee generate huge amounts of anger and seethe.

Aye, and does the information I provided give anyone an excuse to bully? That extends to anyone else btw. No-one should be on the end of bullying due to wearing their heart on their sleeve.

As much as I defended it against the 'we hate womanz' stuff that originated from here Mumsnet is your ideal forum.

That's fine, but I cared. As I'm sure you would care if you were on the end of extreme traducement.

Reading it at the time Keeper I thought it was well over the top, you took it well though, and did'nt lower yourself to that standard.

Is bullying the same as winding someone up with information they provided?

When it involves a systematic agenda, with no instigation or provocation, then yes it is bullying. You can't say it's anything other than that. Unless you are saying that cyber bullying is just in fact "winding someone up"?

Reading it at the time Keeper I thought it was well over the top, you took it well though, and did'nt lower yourself to that standard.

I had my slips, and although not an excuse; being called a mentally unstable pedophile repetitively does begin to grate. It'd grate on anyone when they know that it's not the case.

When it involves a systematic agenda, with no instigation or provocation, then yes it is bullying. You can't say it's anything other than that. Unless you are saying that cyber bullying is just in fact "winding someone up"?

It was sustained bullying over a fairly long duration of time it seems. And disgustingly condoned by the likes of the Phoenix, who I expected better of.

It is always right to stand up to attempted bullying.

Ayr got relegated last year and you're still rattled. Since VT's suspension you've been all over this thread talking about him being a shite poster.

Yes like Ayr haven't been relegated in my life time, clown.

I've quite happily pointed to VT's tediousity plenty of times over the last 18 months, him being thick enough to get a ban doesn't really change my views on him.

I was your biggest backer in the "standfree beast" thing but that did make no sense - since then you seem to have kept nailing yourself to the cross about it and it was very much 'last year'. Standfree is a bit angry and has been known to lash out at people or persons on the internet - you should have just handled it better I'd say especially since you, yourself gave information over a public website.

Stop greeting and get over it? Protip.

Aye, and does the information I provided give anyone an excuse to bully? That extends to anyone else btw. No-one should be on the end of bullying due to wearing their heart on their sleeve.

You're right, bullying is unacceptable but you need to stand up for yourself in a way that people aren't going to cringe at your cries for help.

e.g. Never ever say you wear your "heart on your sleeve".

Standfree is an internet troll, he goes against you to cause a reaction. You provided a reaction so he kept plugging away.

I've quite happily pointed to VT's tediousity plenty of times over the last 18 months, him being thick enough to get a ban doesn't really change my views on him.

Thing is on absolutely no grounds were either Swampy or VT's bans merited. Hardly 'thick' when some precious mod/site-owner has taken offence to some home truths.

Archived