The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as one man crusades for justice, this has certainly been more shatman than batman.

I dont think even xbl remembers where the line between posting things to wind people up and posting because he cares far too much meet and end anymore. He's in too deep.

Are you sure you should be posting? You Morton fans are like moths to a flame right now.

ETA, aye, that.

Ladies and Gentlemen of P&B I should be making the use of my 10,000th post to commemorate something special.

JFK's assassination perhaps on this day that would be apt.

But f**k no, he only engineered that to deflect attention away from what was to become a universial institution that is Dr Who.

What is apt though is commemorate the fact that....................................................................

xbl Shat it

XBL claiming that he got rid of all the people who 'tangled with him' reminded me of this quote from the Wire

At least Clay Davis made some money.

Damn I was hoping for a 'all in the game yo' or possibly even a 'my name is my name' quote!

Ladies and Gentlemen of P&B I should be making the use of my 10,000th post to commemorate something special.

JFK's assassination perhaps on this day that would be apt.

But f**k no, he only engineered that to deflect attention away from what was to become a universial institution that is Dr Who.

What is apt though is commemorate the fact that....................................................................

xbl Shat it

What time was he shot, it might be important?

Right. I'm off. I still plan on doing the Top 50 MMA fights. I'll get someone else to post the details. You'd still send me the details. MIGHT do a horror villain list soon. Not decided.

And yes it's tragic, but this place takes far too much of my time. It probably still will.

Can't you just says it's the griffin/bonnar fight and be done with it.

May not be the best but probably the most important.

Archived