The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

23. Isaiah Osbourne

What you said: “enjoy his posts, good guy.”

“Can have a laugh at his own expense and has some good insider knowledge about his own club.”

Did he get any first places?:  Yes, one

The poll:  Six nominations for Isaiah Osbourne – in addition to his first place he also picked up votes in fith, seventh (twice), eighth and tenth positions.

The poster: I thi nk this is the second account of the poster formerly known as SOL. Someone will correct me if I’m wrong I’m sure.

Osbourne is perhaps most famous on P&B for his meltdowns. The first of these that I can recall was his ‘resignation’ as SOL. This was largely motivated by him taking a bit of stick in the Wrestling forum, and was pretty pathetic tbh. He came back though under this new alias which has lasted for longer. It wasn’t long, however, before he was taking the huff under his new name. The highlight of this was undoubtedly the aftermath of the 5-1 cup final, where he said he’d be asking for a refund on his season ticket for the year after alongside a load of sad and angry faces. He took a lot of abuse for this but he seems able to laugh about it now in fairness to him.

I don’t see much of Isaiah Osbourne’s posts about Hibs, but he’s been given praise for that in the votes. He really seems to be passionate about the side he supports so it’d make sense that he has a good level of knowledge about them. I quite enjoyed his love in with Doyle as well. The “Hi-Dees” stuff is something I thankfully missed out on, but it sounds cringey as f**k. I think IO was heavily involved in this. Again, I could be wrong.

Outwith the football forums it seems IO is pretty active in the Football Manager section. I rarely stray in there so again I’m not well placed to comment.  He uses a lot of gifs and images. These can be good but there is often overkill.

Six votes is a fair haul. It’s more than one of the top twenty. Isaiah Osbourne obviously has a group of posters who rate him highly. He wouldn’t be one of my choices to be this high up but I can’t argue with the volume of votes.

Is it just me, or is there a certain degree of utter bitterness seeping out of this post from Marshmallo? :lol:

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

23. Isaiah Osbourne

What you said: “enjoy his posts, good guy.”

“Can have a laugh at his own expense and has some good insider knowledge about his own club.”

Did he get any first places?: Yes, one

The poll: Six nominations for Isaiah Osbourne – in addition to his first place he also picked up votes in fith, seventh (twice), eighth and tenth positions.

The poster: I thi nk this is the second account of the poster formerly known as SOL. Someone will correct me if I’m wrong I’m sure.

Osbourne is perhaps most famous on P&B for his meltdowns. The first of these that I can recall was his ‘resignation’ as SOL. This was largely motivated by him taking a bit of stick in the Wrestling forum, and was pretty pathetic tbh. He came back though under this new alias which has lasted for longer. It wasn’t long, however, before he was taking the huff under his new name. The highlight of this was undoubtedly the aftermath of the 5-1 cup final, where he said he’d be asking for a refund on his season ticket for the year after alongside a load of sad and angry faces. He took a lot of abuse for this but he seems able to laugh about it now in fairness to him.

I don’t see much of Isaiah Osbourne’s posts about Hibs, but he’s been given praise for that in the votes. He really seems to be passionate about the side he supports so it’d make sense that he has a good level of knowledge about them. I quite enjoyed his love in with Doyle as well. The “Hi-Dees” stuff is something I thankfully missed out on, but it sounds cringey as f**k. I think IO was heavily involved in this. Again, I could be wrong.

Outwith the football forums it seems IO is pretty active in the Football Manager section. I rarely stray in there so again I’m not well placed to comment. He uses a lot of gifs and images. These can be good but there is often overkill.

Six votes is a fair haul. It’s more than one of the top twenty. Isaiah Osbourne obviously has a group of posters who rate him highly. He wouldn’t be one of my choices to be this high up but I can’t argue with the volume of votes.

We should halt the list now, shocking pick.

SOLs breakdown over the use of Steam to play FM was extraordinary, seemingly it made it "unplayable", despite it being the easiest way to play it :lol:

For what its worth he seems a decent sort of tit, entirely harmless and eventually wears you down into vaguely not hating him

"Utter bitterness"

Usually when you quote someone, you do some analysis on the quote.

The lack of analysis is disappointing. I was looking forward to some cracking viewpoints from yourself.

Usually when you quote someone, you do some analysis on the quote.

The lack of analysis is disappointing. I was looking forward to some cracking viewpoints from yourself.

It's late, I was out last night and I did a full day at work today with a gym session in there too. I've not brought my A game, but tomorrow is another day.

Sweet dreams people.

Archived