The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clique? No, I'm not as base as that. The need for being in a clique on this forum is definitely not a need of mine.

I'm allowed to exchange friendly comments if I so please, after all, it is a public forum.

^^^ jealous of not being in a clique

IO finishing above Sodje and EGB :lol:

By a distance one of the worst posters on this whole forum finishing above two of the best.

I demand a season ticket refund.

EGB was a favourite of mine, but in all honesty I forgot to vote for him as he is on P&B sabbatical right now. I guess outta sight, outta mind.

I like IO personally, but it just goes to show that the 50 best posters is never really going to work unless you have a much larger amount of people voting. Otherwise you just need 4 or five posters on here you get along with to vote you and you are in. It doesn't mean that you are one of the best posters; just that you have some online buddies.

Guest The Phoenix

4: Club Dece, Club Doss, Club Beige and xbl

Sorry Addie, I make that three cliques and a freak.

If you'd said Club xbl, you'd definitely have got a few volunteers, though.

Guest The Phoenix

Only entry requirements for club XBL are a pair of shitty pants.

You're not suggesting a smear campaign against the Million Mammary Man, I hope?

The initial clique was the Falkirk clique. Then we had the Fives clique. Then the Stenny/Akabusi clique. In paralle'l the P&B XI clique developed. Following on from this we've had the subcrawl clique and the Clyde clique, also known as Adam and Lyn Marie's family.

Archived