The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

It'd be like if Heedthebaa got voted in (I swear Marshmallo, please don't reveal him).

Where did I say it was? I'll admit I've skimmed a lot of the thread recently but I haven't seen any here that's as bad as the exchanges between you, peeeeel, SOL and whoever else is in your clique of fannies.

Clique? No, I'm not as base as that. The need for being in a clique on this forum is definitely not a need of mine.

I'm allowed to exchange friendly comments if I so please, after all, it is a public forum.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries. You seem like a good guy.

yes, today in tesco an elderly woman couldn't reach the spaghetti hoops so i got them down for her.

my mum says it's always nice to do a good deed daily. tomorrow i'm going to buy my dad a new wheelbarrow.

Hello Paulo, hello cunto.

unnecessary lingo. too much vino this evening?

This is another example of complete unwarranted hatred against a poster who is inoffensive at worst. It's the same as happened with KeeperDee. I really don't get it.

What do you mean? :)

Do you really not know what it means?

:lol:

What is it with hibs fans and resignations?

We're very sensitive. Can't you just leave us alone?

Your scrambling for relevance of late has genuinely been among one of the most tragic things this thread has seen in the past few days.

^Scrambling for Relevance^

This is another example of complete unwarranted hatred against a poster who is inoffensive at worst. It's the same as happened with KeeperDee. I really don't get it.

Do you really not know what it means?

We're very sensitive. Can't you just leave us alone?

^Scrambling for Relevance^

I do, it's just I didn't see the oxymoron in my post. :)

Also to expand on my reply to you;

The old guard, and their cling-ons don't like people appearing as upstarts.

So as a result, they initiate a herd mentality.

If you read about the forum you will notice this posting dynamic.

KeeperDee, I hope you run out of butter half way through making toast tomorrow morning. You are an awful man.

Some would regard me of not yet reaching manhood yet, only being at the tender age of 19. However my life experiences have ensured my mind is well beyond my body in terms of age.

Hence why I know it's wise not to use butter.

Archived