free trains

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honestrae95

I'd travel on a train for f**k all if that was the only drawbacks.

Bring yer ain seat and bring a piece of A4 paper to use as a fan.

In fact, that's such a good idea I'm going to go on Dragons Den and pitch it.

You sir, are a disgrace!

It was the conductor's fault. They walked past me twice and never asked me for a ticket. I would have gladly paid if they had asked.

I was too busy drawing on the table anyway...

It was the conductor's fault. They walked past me twice and never asked me for a ticket. I would have gladly paid if they had asked.

So not only do you dodge paying the fare you vandalize the train shocking

Scum, subhuman scum.

Tagging the table then breaking it. You should be banned from Scotrail services forever.

I'm slowly working my way up to destroying whole carriages, then the whole train itself. Including the driver....

I'm slowly working my way up to destroying whole carriages, then the whole train itself. Including the driver....

I think I speak for all honest fare paying customers when I say that I hope a train you have fare dodged on mows you down.

I think I speak for all honest fare paying customers when I say that I hope a train you have fare dodged on mows you down.

I'm not sure how it could though. I don't walk on the tracks and I don't use any level crossings. In fact I don't even use the train that often.

Unless you hire the Decepticon Astrotrain to come after me....

Free trains are the best thing going.

I get the train from Larbert to Falkirk all the time and have been charged once in 6 months.

If the conductor can't do the job of walking down 2 carriages then a free train is deserved.

Archived