Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

If he was any good he would be breaking into the first team at Lisbon. He is not getting a sniff and in his own words "It’s nearing the end of my second year in the B team. To be perfectly honest, it’s not what I hoped for"

He will be kicking about for MK Dons next season.

Haha what a belter you are mate. First team football is the ONLY level that counts. Come back to me when he gets around to playing that again. Will probably be English Championship. Feel free to bookmark!

Okay then. We'll see who knows what.

Of course its not what he hoped for but that doesn't mean he'll be in the Championship next season, he will make it at Sporting guaranteed.

Love how its either hes incredible or hes shite. He wants to be breaking into the first team this season, but the club want him to get used to playing a deeper role in their B team first. If you done any form of research about the situation you'd find that out. He's expecting to join the A team for pre-season training and that'll be the acid test for him.

The people doubting his move or progress are simply idiots who have no clue what they're talking about. This was always going to take a lot of time.

Ryan Guald himself has said he hasn't progressed as he'd like.

See when you're 'following him closely', let him know you think he's simply an idiot.

Love how its either hes incredible or hes shite. He wants to be breaking into the first team this season, but the club want him to get used to playing a deeper role in their B team first. If you done any form of research about the situation you'd find that out. He's expecting to join the A team for pre-season training and that'll be the acid test for him.

Sorry you clearly have more insight than the rest of us. Where can I find him saying he will be joining the first team for pre-season training?

Sorry you clearly have more insight than the rest of us. Where can I find him saying he will be joining the first team for pre-season training?

‘Sporting said: “No†when I asked about the possibility of a loan move. There was a bit of interest but Sporting said they wanted to keep me and that’s how it went.

‘They still want me around the training ground and they see me as a future first-team player. That is really positive so I need to trust their word and hopefully they will keep their word.

‘There isn’t long until the end of the season. It’s eight weeks after I return to Portugal. So we will see what’s going to happen next season. I need to get back and do pre-season training and prove I’m ready for a first-team place.

Sporting fans on their forum also confirm he'll join the first team for pre-season. Obviously though, you being a Dundee fans means you've no option but to call him shite and over rated simply because he played for your rivals 

Probably the same place folk found saying he was in their Champions League squad.

Says the guy who said there was an article where he was leaving Sporting, when in fact it was just a pure speculation piece.

Sporting fans on their forum also confirm he'll join the first team for pre-season. Obviously though, you being a Dundee fans means you've no option but to call him shite and over rated simply because he played for your rivals 

If the fans are saying it on a forum it must be true  :lol:

Don't see why me being a Dundee fan has any relevance to this. I am a Scotland fan on a Scotland forum. You wee haters are obsessed! I just find it embarrassing that people get excited about players who aren't even playing first team football at 20 years old!

Jamie Vardy was playing for Stocksbridge Park Steels at 20. I can't understand giving up on him at that age. He's still so young, it's ludicrous to be talking about him in those terms without him even getting a run in the team first

I'm not giving up on him and i'd be chuffed if he proved me wrong, but he's been there for nearly two years now and it appears he's made very little impact. Less so this season than last actually. Last season he at least played some league cup games for the A team.