Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

700 grand just banked for Armstrong and crowds double Kilmarnocks.  It's will be fine.
Kilmarnock average crowd 2017/18: 5,390
Dundee Utd average crowd 2017/18: 5,505

Nowhere near double. And Killie charge more per ticket.

Kilmarnock league prize money 2017/18: £1,600,000
Dundee Utd league prize money 2017/18: £379,000

Even if they get 700k for their cut of the Armstrong deal (some sources say the fee is £6m not £7m) they'll be raking in less than Killie.

Kilmarnock got a round further in the Scottish Cup with the extra prize money for that, although they both went out at the same stage of the BetFred Cup.

Tl; Dr version - talking shite yet again.

1 minute ago, Peppino Impastato said:

It's a prediction unless you know the future champ.  You need to learn the meaning of words before you use them big man.  Utd have the sixth largest resources, they'll obviously be sixth quite soon.  That's how football works the world over.

I know the meaning of plenty of words, delusional appears to be the best word to describe Dundee United fans and pundits when discussing the chances of Dundee United.

6 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Even if they get 700k for their cut of the Armstrong deal (some sources say the fee is £6m not £7m) they'll be raking in less than Killie.

Kilmarnock got a round further in the Scottish Cup with the extra prize money for that, although they both went out at the same stage of the BetFred Cup.

Go back a year champ.  That's the best crowds Kilmarnock have had in twenty years and the worst utd have had in twenty years.  They're literally twice the size of Kilmarnock.

7 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I know the meaning of plenty of words, delusional appears to be the best word to describe Dundee United fans and pundits when discussing the chances of Dundee United.

I don't see anyone discussing that champ.  It's simply inevitable that the sixth biggest club in Scotland with the sixth biggest potential resources Will eventually end up sixth.  

1 minute ago, Peppino Impastato said:

I don't see anyone discussing that champ.  It's simply inevitable that the sixth biggest club in Scotland with the sixth biggest potential resources Will eventually end up sixth.  

I'm sure Dundee fans had a similar outlook about their team back in the day, things go in cycles, United are now back in their diddy cycle, I've not witnessed anything to suggest otherwise, unless you're suggesting uncle Stephen won't be trying furiously to extricate the Armstrong cash from the clubs coffers.

Go back a year champ.  That's the best crowds Kilmarnock have had in twenty years and the worst utd have had in twenty years.  They're literally twice the size of Kilmarnock.
Back a year you say?

Kilmarnock average crowd 2016/17: 4,963
Dundee Utd average crowd 2016/17: 6,584

Nope, still not double. Any other season you want to look at?

14 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Back a year you say?

I wonder what size of crowds Peppino Improbalo played in front of?

35 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Back a year you say?

A third more whilst in a lower league.  Keep going champ.  Utd shit all over diddy clubs like Kilmarnock.

9 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

He'll never play for clubs as shit as that.

I find it amusing people been predicting financial meltdown at utd for years.

He's already played for Dundee Utd champ.

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:
A third more whilst in a lower league.  Keep going champ.  Utd shit all over diddy clubs like Kilmarnock.

So you're changing your criterion? Fair enough. Maybe don't claim that they have double the crowds though next time. Champ.

Maybe keep looking and don't be such a pedant champ

Maybe keep looking and don't be such a pedant champ
So do you want to provide this data then since you made the original claim (which doesn't stand up to any scrutiny?). Maybe we can use the evidence of a post from another thread, with attendances from the 1950 Scottish Cup?

Look at the crowds January 1950
E4AE321E-D8A2-4FE6-BD0E-9242504B46AE.thumb.jpeg.10469214b6a39e8dee07b8913ca06d97.jpeg

Oops, Killie had much bigger crowds than United back then too. Maybe we could go back to the last time Killie were outwith the top flight, back in 1992/93 (United have spent 3 seasons in the second tier since then of course)? Their average crowd that year was 6,261. Maybe you'll find that Dundee United's average that season was over 12,000 but I doubt it (they did have a few big crowds v the Old Firm, Aberdeen and Dundee but they were offset by poor crowds v Airdrie, Falkirk and Motherwell). Burden of proof is on the accuser though as they say. I suspect though that like your other laughable claims it'll be ignored. As your posts should be tbf.

4 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

So do you want to provide this data then since you made the original claim (which doesn't stand up to any scrutiny?). Maybe we can use the evidence of a post from another thread, with attendances from the 1950 Scottish Cup?

Oops, Killie had much bigger crowds than United back then too. Maybe we could go back to the last time Killie were outwith the top flight, back in 1992/93 (United have spent 3 seasons in the second tier since then of course)? Their average crowd that year was 6,261. Maybe you'll find that Dundee United's average that season was over 12,000 but I doubt it (they did have a few big crowds v the Old Firm, Aberdeen and Dundee but they were offset by poor crowds v Airdrie, Falkirk and Motherwell). Burden of proof is on the accuser though as they say. I suspect though that like your other laughable claims it'll be ignored. As your posts should be tbf.

What do you mean back then too that's the only time champ.  Post the last 40 years.

Hasn't champ utd are superior to them.  He'll never go that low.

Utd were on the list of clubs you referred to champ.

Anyway, supras gonna supras. You owe me money from the bet.

How can you even compare it off Home crowds. Look what Killie do when Rangers and Celtic come to town. Was there not one instance where there were over 8k OF fans at Rugby Park and only 1900 Home fans?

United comfortably 6th biggest club in Scotland, just ahead of their neighbours.