Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

How can you even compare it off Home crowds. Look what Killie do when Rangers and Celtic come to town. Was there not one instance where there were over 8k OF fans at Rugby Park and only 1900 Home fans?

United comfortably 6th biggest club in Scotland, just ahead of their neighbours.
I wasn't the one who said United got double Killie's crowds...

You lot were almost crying tears of joy at finishing top six.  You can't seriously believe you're remotely close to utd.  

I don’t think we are close to Utd at all.

Not at all.

11 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How can you even compare it off Home crowds. Look what Killie do when Rangers and Celtic come to town. Was there not one instance where there were over 8k OF fans at Rugby Park and only 1900 Home fans?

United comfortably 6th biggest club in Scotland, just ahead of their neighbours.

Tbf every home support drops against the old firm. Our club reckons 40% of season ticket holders don't turn up for games against them, the reasons are fairly obvious. 

I only use the mobile so can't see the "My Team" bit, absolutely disgusted it's taken me this long to realise Pep is a United fan, all the signs are there. 

Just now, Blootoon87 said:

What the f**k has this shite got to do with Gauld?

Nada,but you aren't permitted to disagree with Pep ergo he has too be right everytime.

He did play professionally you know, and played golf with famous politicians and knows Ronaldo and invented Penicillin and...

Paul Paton has caps for Northern Ireland ffs. 

Exactly.  N Ireland are fkn shite.

Plenty of shit players have Scotland caps but Pep keeps banging on about Gauld winning tons of caps.

Great consistency from Pep.

Good, and you never will be.  Utds worst crowds in years are bigger than Kilmarnocks biggest crowds in years whilst being in a lower division.  They're a much, much bigger club.

For a much bigger club to have a worse record over the last quarter of century must be particularly galling.

I can understand your bitterness now champ.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

For a much bigger club to have a worse record over the last quarter of century must be particularly galling.

I can understand your bitterness now champ.

Over the last three years you mean champ.  And I'm not a big utd fan I don't really care.  When was the last trophy Kilmarnock won a trophy btw?

Edited by Peppino Impastato

1 minute ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Over the last three years you mean champ.  And I'm not a big utd fan I don't really care.  When was the last trophy Kilmarnock won btw?

They won the league cup in 2011-12,  more recent than United's last major trophy.

Swing and a miss, thanks for playing etc etc champ.

Over the last three years you mean champ.  And I'm not a big utd fan I don't really care.  When was the last trophy Kilmarnock won a trophy btw?
Killie beat Celtic to win the League Cup in 2012.

I actually think utd are a bigger club than killie despite their current position, but not by any huge margin. Its more perception than anything else. If Killie did something stupendous like winning the league or getting to the last 8 of a euro comp it'd probably swing things the other way.