Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 09:39, Gordopolis said:

The Gauld ones are the best

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 16:18, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

This is Gauld's gaulden chance now that he's been brought back in from the gauld. 

gemmell.jpg

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Aye, ending up at sporting Lisbon aged 22 is shite.  He must be so ashamed.

Did you say the same when that boy, who is so shite I can't even remember his name, was loaned out from Chelsea to numerous clubs across England and Europe and eventually ended up at Hibs where he still couldn't get a game?

Gauld may have a good career but to simply say he plays for a (semi) big club in a (semi) big league as any kind of justification for him is incorrect.   When he came through I'm going to guess we had never even heard of Kieran Tierney and Andy Robertson probably wasn't viewed as being as good as Gauld.

Here's a controversial statement - Jordan Jones of Kilmarnock has had a better career so far than Ryan Gauld.

ETA - In fact forget that.  I will revise that statement to Jordan Jones has more potential of having a better career than Gauld, in my opinion.

Edited by Dindeleux

30 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Did you say the same when that boy, who is so shite I can't even remember his name, was loaned out from Chelsea to numerous clubs across England and Europe and eventually ended up at Hibs where he still couldn't get a game?

Gauld may have a good career but to simply say he plays for a (semi) big club in a (semi) big league as any kind of justification for him is incorrect.   When he came through I'm going to guess we had never even heard of Kieran Tierney and Andy Robertson probably wasn't viewed as being as good as Gauld.

Here's a controversial statement - Jordan Jones of Kilmarnock has had a better career so far than Ryan Gauld.

ETA - In fact forget that.  I will revise that statement to Jordan Jones has more potential of having a better career than Gauld, in my opinion.

Yeah but you're an idiot so your opinion doesn't mean shit.  You're completely wrong.  Remember this in five years.

Yeah but you're an idiot so your opinion doesn't mean shit.  You're completely wrong.  Remember this in five years.

Whilst you are on could you please update the Tierney rumour thread with your list of biggest clubs in the world for the purposes of our bet?

We can have an adjacent with Jones and Gauld if you like?

9 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Whilst you are on could you please update the Tierney rumour thread with your list of biggest clubs in the world for the purposes of our bet?

We can have an adjacent with Jones and Gauld if you like?

You're just wrong on both counts cause you don't know what you're talking about.  I don't care about your nonsense bets.

I don't remember feruz being part of Chelsea's first team squad at 22 btw champ.  Good comparison.

You're just wrong on both counts cause you don't know what you're talking about.  I don't care about your nonsense bets.

I don't remember feruz being part of Chelsea's first team squad at 22 btw champ.  Good comparison.

Shat it.

14 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

The special one.

I think it’s clear that Gauld has more technical ability than Jones who is an excellent athlete.

Career wise so far I wouldn’t necessarily disagree though - potential wise you just never know.

7 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I think it’s clear that Gauld has more technical ability than Jones who is an excellent athlete.

Career wise so far I wouldn’t necessarily disagree though - potential wise you just never know.

Given that gauld has never played for a minute of his career at as lowly a club as Jones is at and probably earns at least three times what Jones does despite being a year younger that's clearly shite.

Which lawyer has gone further in their career?  One at a big firm earning big money, or one at a small firm earning small money.  They're PROFESSIONAL footballers, the clue is in the name.

Given that gauld has never played for a minute of his career at as lowly a club as Jones is at and probably earns at least three times what Jones does despite being a year younger that's clearly shite.
Which lawyer has gone further in their career?  One at a big firm earning big money, or one at a small firm earning small money.  They're PROFESSIONAL footballers, the clue is in the name.

Okay then - so Islam Feruz has had a better career so far they every single player in Scotland at his age?

Your argument is ridiculously simplistic. I was also agreeing with you, I said that Gauld was clearly far better technically.

17 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Heh champ, since you are claiming someone else hasn't got a clue have you found me where Gauld played 38 games for Sporting CP B in 2016/17 or 2017/18 yet