Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mother-claims-mcdonalds-fat-shamed-daughter-140327092.html

"An irate mother has slammed McDonalds staff for fat-shaming her teenage daughter, claiming they openly laughed at the girl for ordering six cheeseburgers."

"Sabrina said Corinna went with brother Jack, ten, to order the meal for them and sisters Ashley-Jade, 14, and Jessica-Abbigale, eight."

Is it just me or are scummy families all really into hyphenated double-names for their female offspring these days?

Career highlight today. After nine years as a journalist I finally got to write the top tabloid phrase "performed a sex act" - and it wasn't removed by one of the subs. Will post a link to the story when it's online.

Career highlight today. After nine years as a journalist I finally got to write the top tabloid phrase "performed a sex act" - and it wasn't removed by one of the subs. Will post a link to the story when it's online.

I'm hoping it involved Stewart Milne on either end of the cock. Amarite?

f**k me, Woman's Own has taken a strange turn! Edited by dee_62

"sex act" and "internet creep".

Sterling work Stu.

Sadly the "internet creep" line was my boss' idea, not mine. I was so giddy with excitement at being able to use "performed a solo sex act" it's lucky I could write anything else.

Performing a solo sex act with a 10 yr old is the sort of thing normally reserved for the whisky thread.

Doesn't say whether the Swiss authorities will be taking the matter up with the beast in question does it? Stu needs an all expenses trip to Switzerland to follow up the story.

Performing a solo sex act with a 10 yr old is the sort of thing normally reserved for the whisky thread.

Doesn't say whether the Swiss authorities will be taking the matter up with the beast in question does it? Stu needs an all expenses trip to Switzerland to follow up the story.

Reminds me of a t-shirt my mate once wore. Once. "I like my whisky like I like my women"... "10 years old and full of Coke".

This sounds like a splendid idea. My boss was saying just the other day that we need more follow-ups to stories. I'm on holiday for the next fortnight but am more than willing to write this story in that time - it'll show just how much of a team player I am.

This sounds like a splendid idea. My boss was saying just the other day that we need more follow-ups to stories. I'm on holiday for the next fortnight but am more than willing to write this story in that time - it'll show just how much of a team player I am.

You could bring me a Toblerone. I think Gavin Masterton was last see heading to Switzerland. I'm not suggesting he is the culprit.

Dundee man attempts to go to Malta, instead spends holiday in a bin in Dunfermline.

On top of CityLink saying that the CCTV tells a very different story, I'm surprised they didn't point out that no CityLink / Megabus services even go to Ingliston.

You either get off the Dundee-Edinburgh bus at Halbeath P&R to catch the aptly named 747 service to the airport (which runs up until 11:30pm, Sundays incl.) or get off at Edinburgh to get another bus to the Ingliston area. There are no stops after the road bridge other than a Barnton drop-off and the city centre. May as well add that the Halbeath waiting area / toilets are open until midnight, at which point the guy locking up always says "we're closing for the night, but there's a handy bin over in the corner there for anybody who doesn't want to ask me for advice".

Sounds to me like he never noticed there were connections involved, was told to change at the correct place by a driver who this guy thinks is some sort of personal travel planner (nobody gets 'dumped' off anywhere), watched every bus stop and leave at Halbeath and then blamed everyone else rather than himself for being a stupid ****, trying on some sob story for the papers. Summary: He's at it.

Edited by Hedgecutter

You could bring me a Toblerone. I think Gavin Masterton was last see heading to Switzerland. I'm not suggesting he is the culprit.

I've just e-mailed Stu's boss to tell him that our Ross. is closer.

Sorry you won't be getting your chocolate.

Man ordered to tell police if he plans to have sex

The order - which was drawn up by magistrates in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, and extended in York - reads: "You must disclose the details of any female including her name, address and date of birth.

"You must do this at least 24 hours prior to any sexual activity taking place."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-35385227