Fallout 4

Goran

The glowing sea looks amazing.

Piper is now looking pretty good in her Courser outfit :D

Creepy as all hell though. Have visited twice on main story duties with intentions of eventually fully exploring. Problem being the thought of going for a proper wander makes me shit my pants.

Do the Brotherhood fetch and "go here, kill ghouls" quests become undoable when you side with the Railroad or whatever late in the main quest? I've failed a BoS mission automatically when starting The Nuclear Option and I can't talk to Knight Rhys or Scribe Neriah to complete their missions.

I've been using Grognak's costume which is the best armour I've found. I prefer it to the silver shroud.

Yeah I ditched my Silver Shroud costumer over the weeked. I'm currently rocking the Minuteman General's outfit. I look the absolute tits.

Has anyone else started placing artillery in their encampments?

Yeah I ditched my Silver Shroud costumer over the weeked. I'm currently rocking the Minuteman General's outfit. I look the absolute tits.

Apart from at the Castle? Just the one in Sanctuary, which also has a basketball court now.

I'm level 23 just now, and have the option to go to the Glowing sea, or continue picking up the odd mission for the various proctors of the BoS/Minutemen missions (which the latest two are taking out super mutant held places, ugh) - what's everyone's recommendations for progressing at this point? Plow onto the main mission, or keep doing side quests to up my level?

Apart from at the Castle? Just the one in Sanctuary, which also has a basketball court now.

I'm level 23 just now, and have the option to go to the Glowing sea, or continue picking up the odd mission for the various proctors of the BoS/Minutemen missions (which the latest two are taking out super mutant held places, ugh) - what's everyone's recommendations for progressing at this point? Plow onto the main mission, or keep doing side quests to up my level?

Aye I have artillery at the Castle, Sanctuary and a few other encampments.

I'm Level 21 and have had the option to go to the Glowing Sea for a while. Each to their own obvs, but I'm currently spending my time doing side quests, primarily for the Minutemen and setting up camps here and there. I don't feel in any rush to progress the main story on.

I done the main storyline too early, I've already began planning my second play through and I'll do it much slower.

Anyone else discovered the religious fanatics at crater house?

Just one in Sancturay, just for shits and giggles.

I went to the Glowing see at about level 14 but I cheated a little and took a couple of extra companions

Has anyone's Sanctuary actually been attacked.

I have mine like a fortress with turrets and defences galore and all my settlers armed to the teeth but it feels pointless as no one has went anywhere near it.

I'm choking for a full on raider assault or Mutant attack to test my defences.

Has anyone's Sanctuary actually been attacked.

I have mine like a fortress with turrets and defences galore and all my settlers armed to the teeth but it feels pointless as no one has went anywhere near it.

I'm choking for a full on raider assault or Mutant attack to test my defences.

No, but Ive had a couple of attacks on the drive in.

The key, apparently is

Keep your defence rating higher than Food+Water

Yeah Sanctuary has never came under attack in my game either. That may be because the only way in is to fast travel in. Or hop some fences.

I've left the main bridge open but stuck a zig-zag of walls on it, and a couple of turrets waiting round the corners. Then a guard post and another turret at the end and a couple of spotlights up on the columns to the side :thumsup2

I havent got round to walling off the rest though :lol:

I went into the Fish Packing plant just as I was planning to turn the game off last night. Top level is fine, but once you get to the lower level the synths get let out. I used so many stimpaks, and sooo much ammo to fight my way out of the compound.

I tried walling off Sanctuary, but it looks so bad. Then spotted so many places where you could just walk straight through. Wanted to finish it off, but looking at some other places I've visited, feel like I'd rather build there.

Edited by forameus

I've left the main bridge open but stuck a zig-zag of walls on it, and a couple of turrets waiting round the corners. Then a guard post and another turret at the end and a couple of spotlights up on the columns to the side :thumsup2

I havent got round to walling off the rest though :lol:

I've got a couple of guard posts and three turrents on the south side bridge, two turrets and a guard post on the bridge leading into vault 111, a turret and guard post next to the house with the benches and one turret guarding an approach that leads down to the water where I put a water purifier. Also dmeolished a house and stuck an aritllery piece in there, haven't gotten round to walling up the complex yet, built a few shacks as well, but in all honesty you'd think the settlers would be more comfortable in the ruined houses anyway.

Stillm, there's a jukebox, working TV and a basketball court so they can't be totally bored, what with all the subsistence farming as well.....