Fallout 4

Goran

I'm about 20 hours in now, despite taking me a little while to get really into it, Its brilliant so far. Been using Codsworth as a companion and he's been taking names when push comes to shove. Wouldn't trust the bos as far as i could throw them aswell.

Edited by Dominique Malonga

The weapon at the end of that is a beast. I was slaughtering Deathclaws with ease.

What was it again? I did it a while ago and can't remember where I got half my stuff.

The USS Constitution with Captain Ironsides...what a game.

Getting more into it, I'm still only level 14 but find its a real struggle with ammo despite constant quests and only found 3 fusion cells (/the armour suit runs out really quickly??)...only way I survive seems to be through sneaking...

The USS Constitution with Captain Ironsides...what a game.

Getting more into it, I'm still only level 14 but find its a real struggle with ammo despite constant quests and only found 3 fusion cells (/the armour suit runs out really quickly??)...only way I survive seems to be through sneaking...

Very similar to me. Ive only used the power armour a couple of times since I first got it and sneaking is king :D

I've not been doing too badly with ammo but it is what I spend pretty much all my caps on. I try and carry a few weapons that use different ammo, so you always have something to switch to.

My biggest problem at the moment is weight. I had a couple of rifles I use a lot, plus the minigun for when it gets nasty and a pistol as a last resort. Now Ive picked up a missile launcher and a flamer and the silver machine gun and some other stuff. I dont want to leave any of it behind in case I need it but its getting to the point where I can only pick up a couple of items and Im encumbered

I ended up at this tower which had an alarm at the top and it attracted a couple of deathclaws. An alpha deathclaw too. Took them out from the safety of the tower with my 5 crank laser musket. Shat myself when the alarm started up mind.

Edited by Tamdunk

I ended up at this tower which had an alarm at the top and it attracted a couple of deathclaws. An alpha deathclaw too. Took them out from the safety of the tower with my 5 crank laser musket. Shat myself when the alarm started up mind.

I set it off on purpose and the Deathclaws, raiders and some Mirelurks and their queen got into an almighty scrap. I just watched from the top of the tower. One glowing Deathclaw made it out alive.

Once you've taken the castle you can pick up the 'Old Guns;' mission from Connie Shaw, completing that gains access to the Castle armory, including specs to build artillery onto the walls, some free shotgun turrets, bunch of fusion cells and laser musket parts.... and a Fatman with mini nuke.

That mission is well worth doing! Sarge at the end is pretty tough though. The artillery is brilliant.

Also completed a few other Quests, including the Valentine one. Loving this game so much :)

That mission is well worth doing! Sarge at the end is pretty tough though. The artillery is brilliant.

Also completed a few other Quests, including the Valentine one. Loving this game so much :)

I've started finding the Eddie Winter tapes, looking forward to collecting all like.

Followed an emergency signal and ended up at a satellite station filled with about 15 supermutants, some were suicides and butchers etc. Needless to say I got slaughtered!!

Edited by spud131