Fallout 4

Goran

OK, which cnut stole my power armour :angry:

Left it in Sanctuary bit when I came back with another set from a mission the first set had gone.

At first I wasn't too bothered but then I realised the second set has an arm and a leg missing!

I have 3 options

1) go back to a previous save and redo the last lot missions

2) suck it up and live with half complete armour

3) find a cheat in the PC console and get back what's rightfully mine

OK, which cnut stole my power armour :angry:

Left it in Sanctuary bit when I came back with another set from a mission the first set had gone.

At first I wasn't too bothered but then I realised the second set has an arm and a leg missing!

I have 3 options

1) go back to a previous save and redo the last lot missions

2) suck it up and live with half complete armour

3) find a cheat in the PC console and get back what's rightfully mine

Apparently your settlers can steal your power armour if you leave the fusion core in it, so find them!

Apparently your settlers can steal your power armour if you leave the fusion core in it, so find them!

I left a suit at the castle, slept, woke up and seen a random Minutemen walking around in it.

Also if your place is attacked, raiders can steal it if you leave a core in it. I've about 14 full sets of PA all standing without cores in them due to this.

Yeah, I found this out after posting that! I thought it was nice and safe in Sanctuary. Pretty sure it hasnt been attacked so it must be one of the NPCs wandering around somewhere. When I find them, they are so dead

I came across a suit of power armour while doing a mission for Bobbi No-Nose. Ran out of ammo so had to run away! from Mirelurks in a true Monty Python-stylee.

Actually, can someone answer me a question about Power Armour.

Came across one last night (see last post), didn't have any fusion cells, so it stays there. However I was able to take the chest piece, arms etc.. But the armour's still there, in Bobbi No-Nose's tunnel.

How does that work then? I've been able to remove parts from it, but it's still there?

All power armour units have a base frame, that don't actually do anything. You can then select whatever parts you want to individualise your suit.

I see, thanks. So each base frame is identical? And then you attach arms, chest and so on onto it?