Fallout 4

Goran

I actually cannot remember a game I have been this excited for. So many questions.

Why are you the lone survivor from Vault 111?

How have you survived 200 years?

Why is it not out now?

Also, I am ordering the Pipboy edition. I don't even care how sad that makes me.

I might order the same :lol:

I actually cannot remember a game I have been this excited for. So many questions.

Why are you the lone survivor from Vault 111?

How have you survived 200 years?

Why is it not out now?

Also, I am ordering the Pipboy edition. I don't even care how sad that makes me.

Not only am I ordering the pipboy edition, I'll be wearing it on my wrist while playing the game - and possibly even while not

ETA - its available to pre-order now, exclusive to Game in the UK, I think. Yours for £99

Edited by Mr X

So it looks like you can build stuff I the game, I'd guess that would be the extent of the console mods you can get, cos you couldn't really have the graphical overhauls or emb mods on console. Will be interesting to see how this development affects what pc mods will be available.

As for the game, looks pretty mint. Never was able to get into fallout 3 that much, but will be making the effort with this one.

Not only am I ordering the pipboy edition, I'll be wearing it on my wrist while playing the game - and possibly even while not

ETA - its available to pre-order now, exclusive to Game in the UK, I think. Yours for £99

Yup. Same.

FT Apple Watch. I might just wear my PipBoy full timer.

i may need to get a shitey PAYG android thing when i preorder the pip boy edition.

i aint moving from Windows and as per.. it aint supported here

I thought E3 was supposed to be shite these days? :lol: Doom and Fallout 4 in the same presentation; oh my.

Yeah, I don't do the whole pre-ordering thing, but I'll be making an exception. Won't be holding my breath that it makes that November release date, but that's going to be absolutely spiffy.

they've worked worked on it for 6 years. if it doesnt make that release date ill be very suprised.

Was very tempted by the Pip-Boy edition, but I'm afraid that I've put on my big-boy adult pants and have forbidden myself from making such a frivolous purchase :(

Don't have a smartphone, or any need to get one in the near future, but are there any emulators that would let me play that Fallout Shelter game on the PC? Looks pretty nifty.

Was very tempted by the Pip-Boy edition, but I'm afraid that I've put on my big-boy adult pants and have forbidden myself from making such a frivolous purchase :(

I didnt :thumsup2 But I havent put on my big-boy adult pants and told Mrs X yet :unsure:

Don't have a smartphone, or any need to get one in the near future, but are there any emulators that would let me play that Fallout Shelter game on the PC? Looks pretty nifty.

There are some Android emulators out there but Im not sure how good they are. The android version wont be out for a few months apparently. Seems like there is an ios emulator too, but Ive no idea if you could get Shelter to run on it

It's just a big plastic watch strap. The app can be downloaded to any smartphone. It's nice but not worth the money imo.

Yeah download the App, scavenge a car phone holder, a rubber pipe, some spraypaint, some wonder glue and gaffer tape and hit the crafitng bench

Pipboy edition for PC ordered. Cannot wait.

My only negative of the game so far is the dialogue system. I'm not a fan of condensed options that quite often don't sound anything like that when they're spoken.

Interesting to see what they've done with the Skills as they weren't visible at all in the demo. I'm guessing they've probably been rolled into one with perks, which would hopefully give SPECIAL a bit more significance. The skill system in F3/FNV made absolutely no sense; you could quite literally go through the entire game without picking a single lock but have 100 in the lockpicking skill. Not to mention the fact that a lot of the points were completely redundant. For example, hacking required skills of 15,25,50,75 and 100. Any other Science level you had was meaningless.

Pipboy edition for PC ordered. Cannot wait.

My only negative of the game so far is the dialogue system. I'm not a fan of condensed options that quite often don't sound anything like that when they're spoken.

Interesting to see what they've done with the Skills as they weren't visible at all in the demo. I'm guessing they've probably been rolled into one with perks, which would hopefully give SPECIAL a bit more significance. The skill system in F3/FNV made absolutely no sense; you could quite literally go through the entire game without picking a single lock but have 100 in the lockpicking skill. Not to mention the fact that a lot of the points were completely redundant. For example, hacking required skills of 15,25,50,75 and 100. Any other Science level you had was meaningless.

It's pretty much the same dialogue system as the Witcher

I've never played any games from this series. What can I expect?

One of the best games ever in Fallout 3, and a damn fine follow-up in Fallout New Vegas.