Fallout 4

Goran

Had the brotherhood of steel ask me to join them.

My guy is currently dressed as a postie with an aviator hat on. Who needs power armour?

I had the postman's hat on with a leather suit.

I then took it off as I looked as camp as a row of pink chiffon tents.

Cancel it and buy it in store. There is no need to ever pre order nowadays.

Good news! I emailed Amazon this morning basically telling them I wanted a refund and that I was going to the shops to buy it. They agreed to this, ten minutes later Fallout appears in the post. I've since been emailed confirming my full refund!

Only played an hour, will be getting stuck into it tonight (only just appeared out of the vault). Can't wait!

This may have to happen. Anyone know if that's the same bobblehead and t-shirt that Game were giving away with their pre-orders?

Also, has anyone sighted them in-store, or is it online only?

I know, it doesn't really help when you've got five of the c***s flying at you.

Shotgun. Shoot from the hip and you can blow a couple of legs off at a time. I've built up a reasonable wee arsenal. A bolt action sniper, sawn off shotgun for close ups and a medium range reflex scoped bolt gun.

Just had my first run in with a Mr Gutsy. Fuckin indestructible and can 3 shot me. All because I was a wido to him.

Is the Dart Gun in this version? Used to love that weapon. Hobbled Deathclaws like naebdy's business; then it was just a matter of leading them across a long line of those mines you'd pick up hundreds of :thumsup2

What happens when you only focus on Charisma and Luck. Tempted to follow this route as could be amusing. Usually focus quite highly on Charisma anyway.

http://www.pcgamer.com/playing-fallout-4-with-charisma-luck-and-nothing-else/

That was an excellent read.

This game is frightenly addictive, I can't remember the last game I was so addicted to so quickly. Amazing.