Fallout 4

Goran

Doing the police station question now, enjoyed frying that Paladin Dense :lol:

The synths are quite good, nice to see a new enemy type. Still not really getting why folk are finding this so difficult though.

It starts out difficult and you can get easily killed by raiders and the like but once you level up or get some decent gear the tables turn. They have increased the difficulty, I am playing on very hard but have also tried survival and even Bloatflies were killing me very quickly.

Setting off to the museum of witchcraft tonight,

Also how often have you encountered radiation storms? Ive only encountered them in the north of the map and just outside the glowing sea

Setting off to the museum of witchcraft tonight,

Also how often have you encountered radiation storms? Ive only encountered them in the north of the map and just outside the glowing sea

I encountered one just before I got to the Minutemen during the Taking Independence mission. Had no idea what was happening until I asked a buddy who is binging his way through the game, he's barely touched the main quest and is level 47

^^^ bin dipper found

I was just trying to deliver Wunfellaf's Christmas card, honest! :ph34r:

I've just started playing this tonight, after 10 days with an horrific ear infection.

Get out of bed and pay that 'services rendered' cheque in before I spend the money on Wasteland Tequila! :angry:

...alright, Fancy Lads Snack Cakes :(

I encountered my first behemoth mutant last night. Sweet christ.

Same here. I was sneaking along through some thick mist near an overpass and went past a Stonehenge-type monument made of cars. I took a look when I was next to it and saw a Behemoth a few feet away from me silhouetted by the light of the moon :shutup It hadn't noticed me, so I managed to sneak away unscathed.

The Fat Man found a Fat Man a while later, so I went back with my sole Mini-Nuke and twatted him from afar :D

...which only took off 50% of its health shitshitshit!!!

There's a mine called Dunwich Borers.

Probably named after folk like me who nagged them to include more Lovecraftian stuff :lol:

Only seen one so far. I was starting to get one of the homesteads set up (the one with the hippie robot), when I realise that I was taking radiation damage for some reason. Looked up, and...ooh, pretty! :P

I killed the hippy robot, i needed metal and copper bad. I have no regrets over it.

:lol: You bad man. Think you missed out on some kind of quest though; I haven't followed him home yet.

How can anyone be short on materials? There frickin' tons of the stuff lying about everywhere! Are you building a giant copper sexbot or something? :P