Fallout 4

Goran

Out side diamond city, I took out the ground ones first (grenades/molotovs first and free shooting afterwards) swapped to a scoped gun to take out the higher up ones. Cover is your friend here

A good tip is to not rely on VATs IMO. Get good at upgrading weapons and pick them off at range.

Remember for the most part mutants will run for cover to shoot from and send in a melee or suicider to drive you into the open. Take them out before they reach you and the rest should be easy targets.

Bet you werent level 7 though!

Um no. Near 14 at that stage as I play this like I have every fallout / elder scrolls game, I wander about doing random things.

Exactly what I meant lol..... Cheers.

It's a complete haul of goodies between the hospital, Vault 75 and the Centre. Well worth it, picked up the Portered Combat Shotgun, got it too 91 damage and its lethal at close quarters.

What's everyone's clothing rig out? I've got pocketed raider gear which I have enamelled and lightweight. Look like a rink mind you.

Exactly what I meant lol..... Cheers.

It's a complete haul of goodies between the hospital, Vault 75 and the Centre. Well worth it, picked up the Portered Combat Shotgun, got it too 91 damage and its lethal at close quarters.

What's everyone's clothing rig out? I've got pocketed raider gear which I have enamelled and lightweight. Look like a rink mind you.

I just finished the Silver Shroud quest that Standfree recommended. Nice bit of kit from that :thumsup2

I can't be alone in auto saving just before popping off a fat man shot at someone whose a bit of a twat, but important to the story, for the giggles then reloading? Blew up the main guy from the BOS and pissed myself for a good ten minutes at the sight of the self righteous p***k flying across my screen.